- SteamStandardcode promo3%gmpprix avec code promo2,45 € 2,38 €
- SteamStandard7,49 €
- SteamStandard8,33 €
- SteamStandard9,46 €
- SteamStandard9,99 €
- Standard9,99 €Livraison Gratuite
De la même catégorie
- Piximalismà partir de 7,82 €
- Sinbadà partir de 12,78 €
- Crazy Factoryà partir de 4,15 €
- Nodesà partir de 2,76 €
- TEMPUSà partir de 4,76 €
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure : All-Star Battle Rà partir de 36,35 €
- Soul Hackers 2à partir de 46,25 €
- Axiom Verge 2à partir de 9,99 €
- Grimhuntà partir de 1,72 €
- F1 22à partir de 45,39 €
- HyperNovaà partir de 11,19 €
- Monster Hunter Rise : Sunbreakà partir de 28,48 €
- Fobia - St. Dinfna Hotelà partir de 22,46 €
- Farming Simulator 22 Kubota Packà partir de 9,75 €
Vidéos, images, description
A GAME YOU CAN READ. A NOIR NOVEL YOU CAN PLAY.
Unmemory mixes narrative, interactive means and game mechanics to immerse yourself in a story.
unmemory lives at the intersection between literature and play, taking advantage of the best of both worlds. It combines the potential of the written word to heighten our imagination, with the ability of game mechanics and interactions to make us part of a story.
The result is an experience that tests our ability to solve the challenges of a mystery, but above all that makes us feel protagonists.
READ IT. PLAY IT. LIVE THE MYSTERY.
Unmemory tells the story of person who is tracking down the man who murdered his girlfriend. The difficulty, however, of locating the killer is compounded by the fact that he suffers from a rare, untreatable form of memory loss. Using notes, pictures and recorded messages he will have to solve the mystery and maybe, just maybe, discover an uncomfortable truth.
Each chapter is dedicated to a particular aspect of our memory: the way time affects our memories (chapter 2), and the power of music (3), pain (4), touch (5), taste (6) or places (7) to bring them up. Suming up, unmemory is a story about how memories build our own identity.
- 8 chapters, up to 5 hours of gameplay
- Original soundtrack
- English and Spanish versions
- Coming early 2020.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)