- SteamStandardcode promo3%gmpprix avec code promo2,09 € 2,03 €
- SteamStandard3,75 €
- SteamStandard4,21 €
- Drm freeStandard5,47 €
De la même catégorie
- Spiritfarerà partir de 16,75 €
- Blasphemousà partir de 8,49 €
- Secret Agent HDà partir de 8,04 €
- Shingà partir de 13,99 €
- Dying Light Savvy Gamer Bundleà partir de 2,46 €
- Roguebook Alternate Art Packà partir de 4,19 €
- Roguebook Heroes Skins Packà partir de 4,99 €
- Prison Architect Second Chancesà partir de 3,38 €
- The Elder Scrolls Online : Blackwoodà partir de 49,17 €
- Hearts of Iron IV Eastern Front Music Packà partir de 2,70 €
- Hearts of Iron IV Eastern Front Planes Packà partir de 3,29 €
- The Sims 4 Dream Home Decorator Game Packà partir de 19,99 €
- Port Royale 4 Buccaneersà partir de 2,69 €
- Cities Skylines Rail Hawk Radioà partir de 2,77 €
Vidéos, images, description
Led by Mielikki, the Beastmaster, the Clan of the Lynx have an exceptional connection with nature. Proud Hunters, their excellent archery skills and unique luring technique are more than enough to ensure the ongoing prosperity of their people.
The Clan adopted the graceful but threatening lynx’s Brundr & Kaelinn when they were just cubs, raising them to serve as the eyes of the clans esteemed leader and a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield.
- The next feast’s cost is reduced by 5% per animal your clan killed.
- You can summon Brundr and Kaelinn to your Training Camp.
- The Archery Range replaces the Axe Thrower Camp. The Trackers they train are ranged units equipped with efficient long bows.
- The Path of the Hunter replaces Military Paths. Earn Hunting Trophies to unlock powerful abilities for Brundr, Kaelinn and the Trackers. You learn Hunting trophies by killing animals and their Mythical counterparts.
- Lures (200)
Unlock Mythical Lure for Mielikki. She can place a lure in a non enemy controlled zone, which will periodically attract Mythical animals. They come in higher numbers as time passes.
- Oskoreia (500)
Unlock the Oskoreia ability for Mielikki. She can recall the last and strongest Mythical animals the clan killed. In their spirit form, they come back for a last rampage on earth.
A fierce huntress in her youth, this proud and capable leader now rules the wildlife of Northgard and sees only through her faithful lynx companions eyes. While her advanced age may limit her effectiveness on the battlefield, she more than makes up for this with her unrivalled command over the wildlife that inhabits these lands who will fight for her and her people without hesitation.
The faithful companions of Mielikke and loyal servants to the Clan of the Lynx.
Brundr is the youngest and more playful brother, and while he may look like an innocent cat, you should never underestimate his fearsome swipes and prowess in combat.
The experienced elder of the two Lynx, Kaelinn has seen a lot and seeks to protect his younger brother and the people of the clan from the dangers that the land of Northgard presents.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)