- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo1,22 € 1,18 €
De la même catégorie
- King Arthur : Knight's Taleà partir de 12,49 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- WRC 9 FIA World Rally Championshipà partir de 18,19 €
- Life is Strange : True Colorsà partir de 44,49 €
- F1 2021à partir de 39,26 €
- Dungeons & Dragons Dark Allianceà partir de 25,89 €
- Back 4 Bloodà partir de 51,00 €
- Guilty Gear Striveà partir de 39,98 €
- WE ARE FOOTBALLà partir de 21,89 €
- Tour de France 2021à partir de 21,03 €
- Pro Cycling Manager 2021à partir de 21,08 €
- Necromunda Hired Gunà partir de 25,73 €
- The Elder Scrolls Online : Blackwoodà partir de 29,98 €
- Call of the Seaà partir de 8,69 €
Vidéos, images, description
Hidden Shelter is a first-person horror game, focused on exploration, developed by the White Vortex studio. It is under development on the Unreal Engine for Windows PC. Explore the area in search of clues and escape from a bloodthirsty being who wants to kill all those who approach the place.
The game's story is about three friends who after a sudden white flash on the road got into an accident. Their car crashed. After waking up, Charles and Bernard lose sight of Diego. Diego is Bernard's older brother and friend of Charles who drove the car. Desperate with the strange noise in the woods, Charles decides to go out for help, even though he doesn't believe that Diego was still alive. Bernard, on the other hand, does not want to leave his brother behind and believes that he managed to escape. The two leave for a mansion in the forest in search of their lost friend and at the same time need to stay alive by running away from a sinister creature that inhabits the place.
Something unusual happened in that house that resonates around the place as a kind of eternal curse. Bad things happened there. Love has always been blamed for everything.
It is up to the player to put the pieces of this dark puzzle together and find out what is the thread that unites the accident, the strange creature, murders and the history of the house itself.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)