- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo9,01 € 8,74 €
- SteamStandard9,55 €
De la même catégorie
- Crazy Factoryà partir de 10,76 €
- Earth Analogà partir de 7,09 €
- Red Falls Season 1à partir de 1,97 €
- King Arthur : Knight's Taleà partir de 12,49 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- Hot Wheels Unleashedà partir de 24,54 €
- Life is Strange : True Colorsà partir de 44,49 €
- Tales of Ariseà partir de 41,71 €
- WRC 10 FIA World Rally Championshipà partir de 24,54 €
- F1 2021à partir de 39,14 €
- Necromunda Hired Gunà partir de 25,78 €
- Legend of Manaà partir de 27,03 €
- Dungeons & Dragons Dark Allianceà partir de 25,89 €
- Back 4 Bloodà partir de 50,99 €
Vidéos, images, description
A fast paced twin-stick roguelite platformer. Climb an ominous clock tower in a series of procedural encounter rooms and past challenging boss fights on your way to reclaiming your lost memory.
Exchange health for power in fast paced glass cannon gameplay. Find the right balance of attack and defense as you try, die, repeat and progress up the tower
Battle through an almost infinite variety of combat encounters in procedurally generated rooms
Twin stick shooting, dashing and wall sliding are just the beginning - find power-ups and items on each run and upgrade your arsenal
An extensive set of options lets you tweak Revita to your playstyle - slow down time, set an outline colour for enemies to make them easier to track or choose the level of aim assist that feels right for you.
Explore an underground subway line infested with monsters and filled with colourful characters who will help you on your journey. Travelling from station to station where elevators take you towards the heights of an ever changing clocktower.
A nameless child with no memories awakens in the metro with only a vague sense of purpose and desire to reach the distant clocktower, hoping to find answers at the top. On the way they will discover a melancholic world filled with masked characters, monsters and perhaps the answers that the child seeks.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)