- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo6,89 € 6,68 €
De la même catégorie
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- Back 4 Bloodà partir de 54,29 €
- NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139...à partir de 47,99 €
- Outridersà partir de 41,90 €
- FUSERà partir de 59,99 €
- It Takes Twoà partir de 31,49 €
- BALAN WONDERWORLDà partir de 46,99 €
- Monster Energy Supercross 4à partir de 49,99 €
- Monster Energy Supercross The Official Videogame 4à partir de 23,49 €
- Monster Jam Steel Titans 2à partir de 17,89 €
- Far Cry 6à partir de 45,95 €
- Little Nightmares 2à partir de 20,55 €
- Nioh 2 The Complete Editionà partir de 30,77 €
- Space Farmers 2à partir de 0,94 €
Vidéos, images, description
Kilta is a game about being a Guildmaster of a newly established guild. The guild accepts commissions and quests from all walks of life. A party needs to be dispatched to take on the challenges and earn glory and recognition, as well as hefty rewards for the guild.
GROW YOUR GUILDRecruit new guild members from a growing cast of heroes. All heroes are unique with their own characteristics, abilities, and dialogue. Should you recruit Rufus, the mighty macaque guardian that excels in traditional martial arts known to his people? Or Maryu, the heart-warming but savage old lady that can curse your opponents?
STRATEGY IS KEYAlways check what enemies your active party is going to face in the upcoming quests. By equipping better items and checking enemy compositions you can minimize your losses and always topple your foes. Try to find the perfect (or the most broken) combinations of heroes and items!
ITEM MANAGEMENTItems are divided into weapons and equipment. Your job as the Guildmaster is to equip your heroes with whatever you have at hand. Items are earned through quests and occasionally through dialogue. There are no character-related restrictions on the items. You are free to experiment with different combinations of items and discover the most powerful builds.
COMBATThe auto battling combat system delivers tactical and engaging action. At the beginning of each battle, it is important to consider the enemies, their abilities, and their formation, when positioning your heroes. The heroes will fight by themselves but your preparations will decide the outcome. In appearance, the battles offer explosive visuals, insanely good music, and cinematic camera action.
BECOME THE BEST GUILDMASTEREvery hero has a background that they may want to share with you. Most often the heroes are arguing by themselves and, in a way or another, it's up to you to resolve their conflicts. Some choices might lead to surprising outcomes that can even affect the results of the battles up ahead. Are you the caring and capable Guildmaster or do you swing to be the worst leader of them all?
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)