- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo2,69 € 2,61 €
De la même catégorie
- Red Falls Season 1à partir de 1,49 €
- King Arthur : Knight's Taleà partir de 12,49 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- Prince of Persia : Les Sables du Temps Remakeà partir de 39,99 €
- Darkwaronlineà partir de 2,25 €
- Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxyà partir de 59,99 €
- Battlefield 2042à partir de 45,99 €
- Hot Wheels Unleashedà partir de 25,00 €
- Life is Strange : True Colorsà partir de 44,49 €
- Tales of Ariseà partir de 41,68 €
- Bus Simulator 21à partir de 29,98 €
- WRC 10 FIA World Rally Championshipà partir de 25,00 €
- RiMS Racingà partir de 49,97 €
- Orcs Must Die! 3à partir de 23,80 €
Vidéos, images, description
In A NutshellBibz the caretaker droid, a ruined factory, some dangerous obstacles, and lots of uninvited "guests" who would be happy to see you in pieces...
Carebotz is a 2.5D, side-scroller, gravity-shooter game with a little metroidvania-lite style
[The world] Handcrafted with love by sci-fi enthusiasts. A ruined factory with many secrets and unknown technologies. Sometimes exploration will be the key to survival.
[Story] This is not really a story-oriented game, but with some investigation, you may stumble upon some information about the factory, the enemies, and ofc. about Bibz. This little maintenance carebot is the protagonist of the game.
[Campaign] The story mode has got content that should take an average player 6-8 hours to play through, and it also contains many secrets, caters to multiple different playstyles, and includes a number of different paths to take, to keep the game interesting through multiple replays. You will fight against groups of different enemy types, but you have to manage your energy level and the gravity which make your journey harder than you'd think.
The main task of this little bot is to keep things running and maintain what's left of the damaged system it's responsible for. The maintenance work is trivial on an average day - however that particular day when the main computer wakes us from our hibernation is anything but average. Its request is not only to resume our duties but also to find and eradicate the hostiles of unknown origin from the factory.
[Arena] The game has got an endless survival arena mode with some little maps and difficulty levels.
[Control] A gamepad is not absolutly neccessary but strongly recommended ;)
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)