- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo7,99 € 7,75 €
De la même catégorie
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- Back 4 Bloodà partir de 54,29 €
- NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139...à partir de 47,99 €
- Outridersà partir de 41,90 €
- FUSERà partir de 59,99 €
- It Takes Twoà partir de 31,49 €
- BALAN WONDERWORLDà partir de 46,99 €
- Monster Energy Supercross 4à partir de 49,99 €
- Monster Energy Supercross The Official Videogame 4à partir de 23,49 €
- Monster Jam Steel Titans 2à partir de 17,89 €
- Far Cry 6à partir de 45,95 €
- Little Nightmares 2à partir de 20,55 €
- Nioh 2 The Complete Editionà partir de 30,77 €
- Space Farmers 2à partir de 0,94 €
Vidéos, images, description
The storyIt’s the year 1976. We’re in a dystopian reality in which the Nazi army ended up defeating the Allied Front and winning the Great War. In this apocalyptic parallel universe, Hitler has declared himself Supreme World Chancellor and, what’s even more terrifying, Tyrolean pants are all the rage across the globe.
However, there’s still hope. Despite the scarcity of resources, the Allied resistance’s brightest scientists, led by the eccentric Dr. Ivan Ivanovich, have made the impossible possible: they’ve built a time machine.
Thus, thanks to the Quantum Air Combat Simulator, the Virtual Reality prototype designed by Dr. Ivanovich, you’ll have the opportunity to travel back in time and take part in the most momentous air battles of World War II.
But pay attention! Playing with quantum reality and altering the path of history can have the most unforeseen consequences…
Classic Essence / VR TechnologySit in front of the huge 3D Quantum Simulator screen, fasten your seatbelt and relive the magic of legendary vertical scrolling titles.
Alternate the “classic” point of view with the first-person perspective, while performing impossible maneuvers to dodge enemy fire. Be amazed by the dynamic scenario elements that will pop off at you. Never has a simulation seemed so real and fast-paced.
Air Combat / Immersion ZonesAs Ivanovich Games already did in the successful “Operation Warcade”, all the scenarios in “1976: Back to Midway” include several Immersion Zones, which allow the player to move inside the aircraft cabin, offering new and thrilling challenges. An experience that only Virtual Reality can provide.
Take control of the Lockheed P-38 Lightning and the B-17G Flying Fortress exact replicas, test your pilot skills, become a flying ace, and change history forever.
- 16 story-mode levels filled with humor.
- 24 immersion zones.
- 64 missions.
- More than 200 aircraft upgrades.
- Tons of action without tutorials or inserting coins; enjoy infinite retries.
- Compatible with Vive, Oculus, and WMR.
- Compatible with HOTAS controllers, PC controllers, Xbox, PS4, and, of course, VR controllers: Index, Touch, Wand, etc.
- Compatible with motion simulators.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)