- SteamStandard8,83 €
- SteamStandard10,99 €
- SteamStandard10,99 €
- SteamStandard11,72 €
- SteamStandard13,50 €
- SteamStandard13,74 €
- SteamStandard14,99 €
- SteamStandard15,94 €
- SteamStandard17,93 €
- SteamStandard18,15 €
De la même catégorie
- Destiny 2 The Witch Queenà partir de 29,19 €
- Destiny 2 The Witch Queen Deluxe Bungie 30th Anniversary Bundleà partir de 69,19 €
- ELDEN RINGà partir de 43,35 €
- BURNà partir de 19,99 €
- Elementsà partir de 19,95 €
- Ballsà partir de 5,79 €
- King Arthur : Knight's Taleà partir de 12,49 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- Prince of Persia : Les Sables du Temps Remakeà partir de 39,99 €
- Syberia The World Before Deluxe Edition Upgradeà partir de 47,47 €
- Destiny 2 Bungie 30th Anniversary Packà partir de 18,49 €
- Farming Simulator 22 Year 1 Season Passà partir de 37,99 €
- Forza Horizon 5à partir de 71,53 €
- Super Robot Wars 30à partir de 39,98 €
Vidéos, images, description
The gameplay of Glitchpunk is a feast for all fans of high-octane action, explosive shootouts and cyberpunk aesthetics. It is top-down action inspired by the classics of the genre, wrapped in a futuristic neon cloak. There’s plenty of guns, melee weapons and vehicles for you to choose from and cause havoc with. Experience frantic action and wild police chases while listening to futuristic beats on your stolen car’s radio.
Run, hack, steal, drive, shoot and blast your way through the criminal underworld of the future. Make some friends, make even more enemies. Kill or be killed, even if it means killing everything you love.
World and Story
But that’s not all: Glitchpunk’s dystopian streets, back alleys and skyscrapers are also stage for themes like transhumanism, xenophobia and religion as well as an all too human story about relationship, self-discovery and betrayal. The sex and drug infused world of the future raises many questions, only one thing seems certain: humanity is a matter of perspective.
You are an android gifted with a special trait called "glitch": It enables you to go against your programming. Set out to destabilize the tyrannical governments of the post-nuclear world, it's up to you to craft your own agenda. Across four unique locations filled tech-crazed gangs, drugged-up gangs and governed by ever-present megacorporations, take up contracts, earn money and upgrade yourself.
Influence whether or not a gang leader stays on top of the food chain, or let heads roll. There might be something more for you to gain than just money: An ally, or a friend? Maybe even a lover.
- Brutal top-down action with a big arsenal of weapons to choose from
- Many different ways of locomotion, including trains, tanks, motorbikes, buses, trucks and obviously tons of cars
- Frantic police chases and up to 10 escalations of wanted-levels
- 12 gangs with their own stories, quests and culture
- 4 different cities, from the desert remains of the USA to cyberpunk Soviet Russia in a post-nuclear winter
- Mature story with several endings
- Rare artstyle mix of 2D sprites in 3D environment
- In-game radio with music by artists from all over the world, together with news stations and absurd commercials
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)