- SteamStandard1,51 €
- SteamStandard1,72 €
- SteamStandard4,66 €
- SteamStandard11,77 €
- SteamStandard13,45 €
- SteamStandard16,92 €
- SteamStandard17,30 €
- SteamStandard19,99 €
De la même catégorie
- Piximalismà partir de 8,71 €
- Sinbadà partir de 27,86 €
- The Elder Scrolls Online : Necromà partir de 32,53 €
- Etrian Odyssey Origins Collectionà partir de 73,79 €
- TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge 3à partir de 21,88 €
- Backpack Heroà partir de 9,99 €
- Crime Boss : Rockay Cityà partir de 24,22 €
- WWE 2K23à partir de 39,76 €
- Les Sims 4 : Grandir ensembleà partir de 29,99 €
- No One Survivedà partir de 14,65 €
- Crazy Factoryà partir de 5,89 €
- Unnatural Investigationsà partir de 0,95 €
- Miasma Chroniclesà partir de 8 999,10 €
- The Legend of Heroes Trails from Zeroà partir de 29,41 €
Vidéos, images, description
The gameplay of Glitchpunk is a feast for all fans of high-octane action, explosive shootouts and cyberpunk aesthetics. It is top-down action inspired by the classics of the genre, wrapped in a futuristic neon cloak. There’s plenty of guns, melee weapons and vehicles for you to choose from and cause havoc with. Experience frantic action and wild police chases while listening to futuristic beats on your stolen car’s radio.
Run, hack, steal, drive, shoot and blast your way through the criminal underworld of the future. Make some friends, make even more enemies. Kill or be killed, even if it means killing everything you love.
World and Story
But that’s not all: Glitchpunk’s dystopian streets, back alleys and skyscrapers are also stage for themes like transhumanism, xenophobia and religion as well as an all too human story about relationship, self-discovery and betrayal. The sex and drug infused world of the future raises many questions, only one thing seems certain: humanity is a matter of perspective.
You are an android gifted with a special trait called "glitch": It enables you to go against your programming. Set out to destabilize the tyrannical governments of the post-nuclear world, it's up to you to craft your own agenda. Across four unique locations filled tech-crazed gangs, drugged-up gangs and governed by ever-present megacorporations, take up contracts, earn money and upgrade yourself.
Influence whether or not a gang leader stays on top of the food chain, or let heads roll. There might be something more for you to gain than just money: An ally, or a friend? Maybe even a lover.
- Brutal top-down action with a big arsenal of weapons to choose from
- Many different ways of locomotion, including trains, tanks, motorbikes, buses, trucks and obviously tons of cars
- Frantic police chases and up to 10 escalations of wanted-levels
- 12 gangs with their own stories, quests and culture
- 4 different cities, from the desert remains of the USA to cyberpunk Soviet Russia in a post-nuclear winter
- Mature story with several endings
- Rare artstyle mix of 2D sprites in 3D environment
- In-game radio with music by artists from all over the world, together with news stations and absurd commercials
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)