- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo1,95 € 1,89 €
De la même catégorie
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- Back 4 Bloodà partir de 54,29 €
- NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139...à partir de 47,99 €
- Outridersà partir de 41,90 €
- FUSERà partir de 59,99 €
- It Takes Twoà partir de 31,49 €
- BALAN WONDERWORLDà partir de 46,99 €
- Monster Energy Supercross 4à partir de 49,99 €
- Monster Energy Supercross The Official Videogame 4à partir de 23,49 €
- Monster Jam Steel Titans 2à partir de 17,89 €
- Far Cry 6à partir de 45,95 €
- Little Nightmares 2à partir de 20,55 €
- Nioh 2 The Complete Editionà partir de 30,77 €
- Space Farmers 2à partir de 0,94 €
Vidéos, images, description
For the 600 seconds that remain until the day changes, Mutsuki can explore the church inside this tranquil dream world.
Arm Mutsuki with guns, ammunition, and fire bottles to boost their fighting strength.
Health boosting red mint and health recovering green mint will help to stave off the risk of death.
Doors blocked by coral can be opened with coral keys.
Some walls can also be damaged by guns, and there are bookshelves that can be interacted with to reveal hidden items.
In addition to the 4 guns hidden inside the church, there are another 4 special shining weapons as well.
After 600 seconds have passed, a new day begins and it's time to press into the submerged church.
Mutsuki must search for the bell that will grant an audience with the lord of this nightmare, all while battling, or evading, the monsters that block the way.
Dying inside this nightmare resets everything, and starts the dream over from 23:50 on the 15th of July 1927.
There are no weapons to be found during the combat section, which makes your actions during the exploration section of vital importance.
There is however ammunition and recovery items to find, some of which can be discovered in secret rooms, making exploration an important factor of this nightmare section as well.
Regarding language in the game
There is no dialogue or narration in this game, in text or in voice, only a simple controls manual in English.
Relation to the Cthulhu Mythos
600 Seconds ~The Deep Church~ is partly based on the Cthulhu Mythos, a fictional universe primarily derived from the works of the authors H.P. Lovecraft and August Derleth.
It is not solely based on the Cthulhu Mythos however, as it also contains aspects of its own original setting, as well as allusions to works besides those listed above.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)