- Drm freeStandard12,27 €
De la même catégorie
- Piximalismà partir de 8,71 €
- Sinbadà partir de 27,86 €
- Backpack Heroà partir de 9,99 €
- Crazy Factoryà partir de 4,77 €
- Unnatural Investigationsà partir de 0,95 €
- Miasma Chroniclesà partir de 8 999,10 €
- The Legend of Heroes Trails from Zeroà partir de 29,74 €
- Internet Generationà partir de 1,54 €
- Murder Is Game Overà partir de 3,02 €
- Handyman Corporationà partir de 8,70 €
- Antioch Scarlet Bayà partir de 2,27 €
- Flat Eyeà partir de 10,99 €
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure : All-Star Battle Rà partir de 27,90 €
- Soul Hackers 2à partir de 32,17 €
Vidéos, images, description
Faraday Protocol is a first-person, story-driven puzzle game that will award you with a solid sense of accomplishment when overcoming its challenges. You are Raug Zeekon, interstellar archeologist from planet Cunor. You have been sent by your company to investigate the source of a mysterious signal coming from an unexplored star system.
As you deploy from your spaceship, you’ll find yourself in a new and unknown environment. A voice will welcome you to “Opis”, the name of the mysterious place where you have landed.
Opis is structured with a succession of puzzles and trials you’ll need to conquer in order to keep exploring. Solve intricate puzzles by re-distributing energy through the use of your Bia-Tool and demonstrate your abilities during challenges.
The mysteries of Opis are hidden within its core. Who built it? When and why? And where are they now? Investigate lore elements spread throughout the station, interact with the governing A.I., and expose secrets lost in the millennia.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)