- BoîteStandard24,99 €Livraison à partir de 4,99 €
- BoîteStandard29,54 €Livraison Gratuite
- BoîteStandard29,99 €Livraison Gratuite
- BoîteStandard36,41 €Livraison à partir de 1,52 €
- BoîteStandard39,99 €Livraison Gratuite
- BoîteStandard44,99 €Livraison Gratuite
De la même catégorie
- Sonic Origins Plusà partir de 33,62 €
- F1 23à partir de 63,91 €
- MotoGP 23à partir de 47,01 €
- LEGO 2K Driveà partir de 39,99 €
- TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge 3à partir de 38,37 €
- WWE 2K23à partir de 34,99 €
- Peppa Pig : Aventures Autour du Mondeà partir de 28,20 €
- Oni : Road to be the Mightiest Onià partir de 39,99 €
- The Legend of Heroes Trails to Azureà partir de 47,41 €
- The Legend of Nayuta Boundless Trailsà partir de 44,10 €
- The Legend of Heroes Trails into Reverieà partir de 46,43 €
- Monochrome Mobius Rights and Wrongs Forgottenà partir de 59,99 €
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure : All-Star Battle Rà partir de 24,99 €
- Soul Hackers 2à partir de 19,99 €
Vidéos, images, description
Chaos, supreme god, creator of the Universe and all its inhabits, decided at one point in his creation to make the world of Aeterna. He populated it with different races and appointed wise rulers to show the way. Before long, these beings turned against their creator, grouping into two large groups and giving rise to war, death, and hatred. This angered Chaos who, in his infinite immortality, took it as an insult to his magnificence and cast a terrible curse on the kings of both factions. He named them King of Darkness and Queen of Light and condemned them to fight each other until the end of days. Cursed, even death could not free them from their destiny since, even if they defeated their opponent, Chaos granted them the Gift of Immortality and they were reborn again to regain their power and continue their eternal war.
- Difficulty level: Aeterna Noctis is a game with a challenging but fair difficulty from the first level, which increases progressively as the player gets more experienced with the controls and unlocks new skills. The gameplay is always keeping you alert but making you feel proud after each challenge is completed.
- Fluid gameplay mechanics: The game has been designed and polished until achieving a system that responds to 100% of the actions regardless of the speed and conditions in which they are executed, giving the player a feeling of satisfaction and total control over the character in any situation.
- High mobility: Level design is intuitive and allows to exploit the movement controls of the character, opening multiple ways to overcome each challenge and allowing skilled players to improve their zone completion times.
- Freedom of choice: Aeterna Noctis has a non-linear map divided into 16 different and connected areas in a classic Metroidvania way. Although the main story has a defined path, developers want the players to set their own pace and being able to travel this huge world in multiple different ways.
- Traditional 2D Art: The Art Department of Aeterna Noctis has designed frame by frame through traditional illustration techniques, each and every one of the animations, assets, and environmental details of the game, giving life to beautiful and fluid movements with absolute passion and dedication.
- A beautiful and deep story: Aeterna Noctis gameplay is built around an original, deep and emotional story with epic moments and unexpected twists that will captivate even the most experienced players.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)