- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo3,25 € 3,15 €
De la même catégorie
- Crazy Factoryà partir de 10,76 €
- Earth Analogà partir de 6,99 €
- Elementsà partir de 6,24 €
- King Arthur : Knight's Taleà partir de 12,49 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- WRC 9 FIA World Rally Championshipà partir de 19,37 €
- Life is Strange : True Colorsà partir de 49,95 €
- F1 2021à partir de 48,98 €
- Legend of Manaà partir de 29,02 €
- Dungeons & Dragons Dark Allianceà partir de 25,89 €
- Back 4 Bloodà partir de 51,10 €
- Guilty Gear Striveà partir de 39,98 €
- WE ARE FOOTBALLà partir de 22,69 €
- Tour de France 2021à partir de 21,03 €
Vidéos, images, description
Delve deep into the dungeons of Kyvir. Battle against a variety of dangerous enemies and hunt down the Doomsdragon as foretold by prophecy. Kyvir: Rebirth is a single player card game that combines elements of RPG, deck building, and roguelike gameplay. This game features an original dual deck mechanism, hundreds of distinctive items, skills, and cards for you to experiment with. The possibilities are endless, ensuring a unique experience with every adventure.
Dual Deck CombatFight exciting enemies with unique characters that each have an assortment of weapons. Each weapon will enable different styles of combat. Navigate the ability to control two decks in battle. There are no fixed paths to victory. Leverage your cards, equipment, skills, and, most importantly, your wit to construct powerful builds for every occasion. And come share your experience with our community.
Class SkillsLearn different skills with different characters on every adventure. However, be mindful of how these skills fit into the rest of your build. As powerful skills require different class cards to cast. Carefully balance your deck with suitable class and utility cards of your choice to complement your playstyle. Unleash your inner strategist in order to construct the perfect build.
Free-form Deck BuildingIs your current deck less than ideal? Want to try new builds？You are free to adjust your decks as you would like anytime out of combat. But remember, you cannot effectively tackle every enemy encounter with a fixed deck. Build smart, build flexible, build to win.
Compelling Equipment SystemHow many cards can you draw? How many action points can you recover? How much damage will your cards deal? Your equipment determines your various attributes. There is no best gear. Equipment that synergizes with the rest of your build is critical to a successful adventure.
MoreTwo playable classes currently available during early access, each with totally different sets of equipment, skills, and cards.
9 Levels of dungeon exploration.
More than 60 types of random events.
More than 100 class cards and utility cards.
More than 100 different class skills.
More than 180 unique equipment.
More than 60 types of enemies.
Roguelike gameplay with elements of persistent progression.
And more to come as we update the world of Kyvir...
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)