- SteamStandard10,49 €
- Drm freeStandard22,57 €
- SteamStandard23,07 €
De la même catégorie
- Sinbadà partir de 9,99 €
- STALKER 2 Heart of Chernobylà partir de 41,99 €
- Monster Energy Supercross The Official Videogame 5à partir de 31,89 €
- WWE 2K22à partir de 56,52 €
- Atelier Sophie 2 The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dreamà partir de 49,99 €
- Destiny 2 The Witch Queenà partir de 27,33 €
- Destiny 2 The Witch Queen Deluxe Bungie 30th Anniversary Bundleà partir de 65,79 €
- Monarkà partir de 49,99 €
- Chronomasterà partir de 7,45 €
- Witchcraftà partir de 1,99 €
- Detective Agencyà partir de 1,90 €
- The Kids We Wereà partir de 5,19 €
- Cities Skylines Calm The Mind Radioà partir de 3,12 €
- Cities Skylines Content Creator Pack Map Packà partir de 3,69 €
Vidéos, images, description
Produce Everything you Consume
Out on the edges of human space, you can't build a city by spending credits. Instead, you'll have to put your first astronauts to mining work and get some raw materials. Once you have some iron, carbon, sand, and sulfur, it's time to set up your first steel mill and concrete factory to start laying down some infrastructure. Even necessities like food and oxygen require a steady production chain that must not be broken!
InfraSpace simulates every. single. car. Each resource you ever produce needs to be transported to a factory for processing and each product needs to go to a habitat for consumption. Your road network can handle a lot, but without your oversight it will grind to a halt and drown in traffic eventually. Build highways, roundabouts, and multi lane roads to ensure the production heart of the city keeps beating.
Your first colonists will be astronauts, the best and the bravest humanity has to offer. Give them food and shelter and they'll keep your outpost running no matter what. As your settlement grows, you need to cover the increasing workload by employing scientists and engineers, which require a few more creature comforts. Any city of sufficient size will sooner or later be home to more and more families as well, so make sure your schools can handle it and you are able to deliver the latest VR-edutainment products as well.
The End GoalHumanity has discovered the technology to make artificial wormholes in order to jump vast distances through space. Unfortunately, these wormholes require portals of enormous size - no small team of astronauts can build one on their own. As humanity's conquest of space continues, it's your job to build an outpost in a far off world capable to handle the huge amounts of resources and work necessary to build one of these portals.
You can choose to ignore the end goal and just build freely in infinite mode if that's more your style of city building!
You don't have to play hard
Traffic management can be fickle and survival can be tough. You can adjust the difficulties of both to make your city management experience as easy - or as hard - as you want it to be.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)