- SteamStandard1,47 €
De la même catégorie
- Crazy Factoryà partir de 10,76 €
- Earth Analogà partir de 7,09 €
- Red Falls Season 1à partir de 1,97 €
- King Arthur : Knight's Taleà partir de 12,49 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- Hot Wheels Unleashedà partir de 24,54 €
- Life is Strange : True Colorsà partir de 44,49 €
- Tales of Ariseà partir de 41,71 €
- WRC 10 FIA World Rally Championshipà partir de 24,54 €
- F1 2021à partir de 39,14 €
- Necromunda Hired Gunà partir de 25,78 €
- Legend of Manaà partir de 27,03 €
- Dungeons & Dragons Dark Allianceà partir de 25,89 €
- Back 4 Bloodà partir de 50,99 €
Vidéos, images, description
Sworn to the God of Death’s service, the Sepulchral Warden and his fleshless undying swarm the streets of Shadespire. They overwhelm all who would oppose the will of their lord, the Great Necromancer Nagash. Unlock this warband and play as the Sepulchral Guard in Warhammer Underworlds: Online now.
- The Sepulchral Guard is a warband made up of seven skeletal fighters, their sheer numbers are able to easily overwhelm their opposition!
- The Sepulchral Guard inspire when the Sepulchral Warden uses his ability to bring a fighter back from being taken out! The Sepulchral Warden himself inspires after using this ability twice.
- The Sepulchral Warden has a second special ability: he is able to choose two fighters to make Move actions in a single phase!
TIPS & TRICKS
- Knowing when and where to resurrect your fighters is key to victory for the Deathrattle. There’s little point in bringing a warrior back if they will simply get smashed to pieces again on your opponent’s turn.
- Upgrades remain on your fighters after they have been slain, so a heavily upgraded fighter has the potential to wreak massive damage on the enemy each time they are raised.
- Your overwhelming numbers paired with the Sepulchral Warden’s ability to move multiple fighters allows you to claim multiple objective markers across the map!
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)