- Drm freeStandard5,03 €
- SteamStandardcode promo3%gmpprix avec code promo5,50 € 5,34 €
- SteamStandard7,00 €
- SteamStandard8,18 €
- SteamStandard8,37 €
- SteamStandard9,99 €
De la même catégorie
- Piximalismà partir de 8,71 €
- Sinbadà partir de 27,86 €
- Backpack Heroà partir de 9,99 €
- Crazy Factoryà partir de 5,89 €
- Unnatural Investigationsà partir de 0,95 €
- Miasma Chroniclesà partir de 8 999,10 €
- The Legend of Heroes Trails from Zeroà partir de 29,74 €
- Internet Generationà partir de 1,27 €
- Murder Is Game Overà partir de 3,02 €
- Handyman Corporationà partir de 6,90 €
- Antioch Scarlet Bayà partir de 1,93 €
- Flat Eyeà partir de 10,99 €
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure : All-Star Battle Rà partir de 27,90 €
- Soul Hackers 2à partir de 32,17 €
Vidéos, images, description
As a little kid, picking up your dragon toys, spewing fire, feels powerful and destroying everything is one of the best childhood memories for many of us.
Now you become that giant monster in Gigapocalypse, a 2D pixel art destruction game, inspired by classical Kaijū movies such as “Godzilla” and “King Kong” and the game classic “Rampage”.
Gigapocalypse features a selection of different “Gigas” from the Prehistoric era, the uncharted outer space and the forgotten history. Each with unique skills, mutations and manifold skins that can be unlocked with level ups.
Start your destruction spree and destroy everything on your way through different beautifully detailed pixel style locations. Ever wondered how it looks like when a giant monster destroys a wild west town? Or clashing against the brave Knights Templar? Gigapocalypse has the answer. But beware: Nasty soldiers, wizards, drones and mechs will do everything to stop you! With each try your Giga will become more powerful until you will finally make it to the diversified, epic boss fights that await you at the end of each level.
Complete quests, take care of your Giga in Tamagotchi-style mini games, find secrets to upgrade your Giga and its “home” and unlock cute, but yet lethal pets that accompany you on journey.
Gigapocalypse is loud, punk, metal, anarchy and a lovely homage to the game and movie classics. It´s a game for the kid in all of us.
- Nine Gigas with unique distinctive abilities
- Six beautifully detailed stages based on earth`s historical and future timeline
- Customize your Giga and define your own destruction style
- Themed enemies and buildings
- Epic and hilarious boss fights
- Unlockable pets, skills and mutations
- Quests and secrets
- Fast paced action with simple controls
- Satisfying visual destruction in cute pixel art style
- Lore based on existing myths and cryptozoology
- Easy to approach, addictive gameplay style
- Heavy-Rock soundtrack – if it´s too loud, you´re too old!
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)