- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo11,99 € 11,63 €
De la même catégorie
- Red Falls Season 1à partir de 1,49 €
- King Arthur : Knight's Taleà partir de 12,49 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- Darkwaronlineà partir de 2,25 €
- Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxyà partir de 59,99 €
- Battlefield 2042à partir de 45,99 €
- Hot Wheels Unleashedà partir de 25,00 €
- Life is Strange : True Colorsà partir de 44,49 €
- Tales of Ariseà partir de 41,68 €
- Bus Simulator 21à partir de 29,98 €
- WRC 10 FIA World Rally Championshipà partir de 25,00 €
- RiMS Racingà partir de 49,97 €
- Orcs Must Die! 3à partir de 23,80 €
- The Sims 4 Cottage Living Expansion Packà partir de 25,99 €
Vidéos, images, description
The Corpsmen is a deck-building roguelite where you build and lead a team of creatures to fight, hunt and harvest other monsters. Your creatures will grow and learn new skills according to how you construct them. Harvest and collect parts to create new creations and explore the abilities of the creatures you create. In The Corpsmen, you are encouraged to develop your creations and see how they perform, mission after mission.
The StoryThe City of Somerley. The last bastion of mankind. Protected by its walls and its Corpsmen. You are a Corpsmen; charged with assembling together creatures from the very monsters you fight against. They will grow as you fight for the city. They may fall, but your city will not. You will make them better, faster and stronger than those before. You will make them better, faster and stronger than those before them.
Create your creaturesStitch together creatures you have harvested. Tailor them to how you play.
Fight with themUse your creations to brave the frontiers and see the world. Harvest new samples to take back to make new creations.
See their Skills GrowGrow your creations. Watch as they develop new skills and improve old ones.
Entering Early Access
The Game will be entering Early Access to allow for testing and feed back with:
• 2 Areas
• 6 Biomes
• 12 Harvestable Creatures
• 220 Cards
• 5 Events
Our plans for this game is for it to have:
• 5 Areas
• 15 Biomes
• 80+ Harvestable Creatures
• 400+ Cards
• 60+ Events
• A hand crafted story of adventure and coming of age.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)