- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo6,55 € 6,35 €
De la même catégorie
- King Arthur : Knight's Taleà partir de 12,49 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- Prince of Persia : Les Sables du Temps Remakeà partir de 39,99 €
- Darkwaronlineà partir de 3,49 €
- Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxyà partir de 61,10 €
- Battlefield 2042à partir de 41,49 €
- Hot Wheels Unleashedà partir de 24,54 €
- Life is Strange : True Colorsà partir de 44,46 €
- Tales of Ariseà partir de 41,60 €
- Bus Simulator 21à partir de 29,98 €
- WRC 10 FIA World Rally Championshipà partir de 24,54 €
- The Sims 4 Cottage Living Expansion Packà partir de 28,09 €
- F1 2021à partir de 39,04 €
- Necromunda Hired Gunà partir de 21,95 €
Vidéos, images, description
Welcome to Hero Park,
The place where magical unicorns attract heroes into your town for their own little adventure. This is the story of you, your unicorn and a treasury full of gold!
Select Your Heroes
Use your unicorn to bring heroes to your town and recruit the one you need the most.
Each heroes have different needs, such weapon, armor, food etc
What they have in common, they all want to fight in your dungeons !
Build You Own Town !
Customize your town with a large number of store and hire employee to manage them.
Each employee offer different product based on your customer needs, it is recommended to hire more than 1 employee per store.
Let you heroes having an exciting adventure in your dungeons, add monster and mighty reward as loot.
Start crafting to get customer to your shop, your employee can craft different quality of items and you can improve their skill based on what you need.
Story of Hero ParkFive years after the Great War, the old war hero and his faithful unicorn return to their home town and find that not a stone is left standing on another. The town is empty and the once glorious dungeons are now abandoned. The decision is clear: the town must be rebuilt, new monsters bred and the dungeons populated again.
Features★ More than 100 fabulous characters: heroes, shop keepers, vampires, unicorns and more
★ Design your town according to your wishes and automate your production
★ Breed monsters for your dungeons and shape them according to your needs
★ Immerse yourself in the magical world of elves, humans and dwarves
★ Experience the exciting story of an old war hero and his unicorn
★ Solve exciting quests and loot valuable treasures...
★ ... and stop your unicorn from eating everything!
Frequently Asked Questions (faq)
1. How Can I Have the Heroes Trained?There are several ways to increase the chance of training. It is especially helpful if the hero has bought an experience potion (yellow potion) beforehand. The chance of training is also increased if the hero can defeat a high level monster or defeats several monsters.
2. How Can I Have A Hero Blessed?A hero wants to be blessed after having his suffering (e.g. diseases caused by undead monsters) treated in the temple. The different blessings are only valid for certain races. So in the beginning only one blessing is available for elves and it can be helpful to attract as many elves as possible to the village.
3. How Can I Delete Or Reposition A Building?Select a building and open the building menu with the button in the upper left corner. Select "Store building". If you now want to move this building somewhere else, click on an empty field and select the building from your storage.
4. Can I find improvements in treasure chests for employees who cannot be found in treasure chests?As soon as an employee is on your team, you can find improvements in treasure chests with the same probability.
5. I can't get any further with the task "In your village you need 10 cats" and need a tip?This task can only be solved at level 28. Once you have cats in your village, remember that all cats need love. Have you ever pressed a cat in the game? :-)
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)