- SteamStandard2,25 €
- SteamStandardcode promo3%gmpprix avec code promo3,71 € 3,60 €
De la même catégorie
- Antioch Scarlet Bayà partir de 1,62 €
- Higurashi When They Cry Hou Reià partir de 5,02 €
- Suicide Guy Deluxe Plusà partir de 3,96 €
- Old World Heroes of the Aegeanà partir de 7,49 €
- Tennis Manager 2022à partir de 36,12 €
- M1 Tank Platoonà partir de 8,52 €
- Farm Together Fantasy Packà partir de 3,99 €
- Save Room Organization Puzzleà partir de 1,28 €
- Still Heroesà partir de 2,99 €
- 3D PUZZLE Farm Houseà partir de 0,69 €
- Godlike Burger Supporter Packà partir de 5,94 €
- VELONE Supporter Packà partir de 3,27 €
- 3D PUZZLE Alchemist Houseà partir de 0,49 €
- Dungeon Runà partir de 3,99 €
Vidéos, images, description
Led by Andhrímnir, the Clan of the Squirrel knows better than most how to enjoy the present moment but not at the expense of being farsighted and expert at managing resources.
Their talented cooks are able to produce delicious meals that improve the abilities of the clan and their allies. For all that, their warriors and prowess on the battlefield should not be underestimated! Furthermore, with Ratatoskr as their totem animal, the clan is also adept at using manipulation and sowing discord in order to further their goals!
Named in after the Æsir’s cook, Andhrímnir displayed unprecedented skills in the culinary arts from a young age, despite fierce competition within the clan. As fearless and authoritarian in the kitchen as he is on the battlefield, Andhrímnir has everything one would expect from... a “warchef”!
- The clan hoards greedily in anticipation of winter 2 months before it begins and can count on a +30% increase in production during this period. However, they have a harder time during winter itself as they consume more Food and Wood (+15%).
- The Squirrel clan gathers ingredients in its territory, depending on the zones’ types.
- The Stove replaces the Brewery, where Cooks can prepare meals, providing massive bonuses.
- The clan can achieve the unique Ratatoskr Victory: reach 1500 Fame.
A Helping Hand - Fame 200
- You receive a set of random ingredients by boat and you increase your ingredient storage by 200.
- You can prepare Meals for your allies, for an additional Food cost.
- You unlock Gift Routes at the Trading Post.
Gift Routes allow you to share your resources with other clans. It is the best way to build good relationships with potential allies. It also works very well with Northgard neutral factions (3 times better than normal trade routes).
Plot for the Throne
- You gain Fame based on your extra population compared to your most populous opponent.
- Arrival of new villagers increases by 5% every 100 Fame.
With this, you will have all the tools you need to achieve your unique Ratatoskr Victory by outclassing any enemy that will dare to face you.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)