- BoîteStandard16,53 €Livraison Gratuite
De la même catégorie
- The Legend of Heroes Trails to Azureà partir de 49,99 €
- The Legend of Nayuta Boundless Trailsà partir de 49,99 €
- The Legend of Heroes Trails into Reverieà partir de 59,99 €
- The Legend of Heroes Trails from Zeroà partir de 49,99 €
- Monarkà partir de 46,84 €
- AI THE SOMNIUM FILES nirvanA Initiativeà partir de 50,36 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 51,70 €
- Prince of Persia : Les Sables du Temps Remakeà partir de 35,08 €
- Let’s Sing 2021à partir de 22,99 €
- Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxyà partir de 58,59 €
- Battlefield 2042à partir de 58,59 €
- FIFA 22à partir de 64,99 €
- Hot Wheels Unleashedà partir de 38,61 €
- Agatha Christie - Hercule Poirot : The First Casesà partir de 39,99 €
Vidéos, images, description
In Alpha One you awaken from bio-stasis alone in an uncharted region of the galaxy. Aboard the United Colony Ship Alpha, you were apparently part of an interstellar expedition gone wrong. To survive it was necessary to deploy the colony ship into station mode and outfit a space capsule with the ability to collect resources. After discovering a strange, crystalline substance, it allows you to create an experimental jump drive that you hope one day can get you home to Earth.
With your limited jump-drive capabilities, you explore the region and find out there are many types of resources with the potential to unlock new technologies. However, you quickly learn you are not the only one interested in these resources. You come face to face with an intelligent life-form that sees your very existence as a threat. If you can find a way to control these systems and harvest their commodities, you can build a jump drive platform strong enough to send you home. Until then, you need to research technology that can help you defend yourself or fight back if you should be forced to conquer this unrelenting and hostile opponent.
What you do in Alpha One:
- Harvest resources with your space capsule
- Use resources to repair, build and research
- Compete for resources in dogfights with hostile NPC ships (and escape if you have to!)
- Collect more resources by deploying automated outposts (while your enemy will do the same)
- Defend your outposts with your Alpha One ship or by creating Gunship-Turrets.
- Manually reposition each turret in order to defend your station!
- Redeploy Gunships from the map
- Expand by deploying outposts to resource systems that counter your enemy!
- Use each resource for its own line of weapons and defense
COUNTER THE ENEMY
- Research tech to defend the enemy's attack
- Create weapons that the enemy can't defend!
ATTACK ENEMY EXPANSIONS
- Take out Enemy outposts to hurt their economy and hinder their ability to make repairs, build and research tech
- Destroy the Enemy's home base to WIN!
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)