- SteamStandardcode promo3%gmpprix avec code promo4,88 € 4,73 €
De la même catégorie
- Piximalismà partir de 8,71 €
- Sinbadà partir de 27,86 €
- The Elder Scrolls Online : Necromà partir de 34,05 €
- Etrian Odyssey Origins Collectionà partir de 72,81 €
- LEGO 2K Driveà partir de 41,09 €
- TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge 3à partir de 21,47 €
- Ravenswatchà partir de 9,99 €
- Backpack Heroà partir de 9,99 €
- Crime Boss : Rockay Cityà partir de 24,64 €
- WWE 2K23à partir de 37,64 €
- Les Sims 4 : Grandir ensembleà partir de 29,99 €
- No One Survivedà partir de 18,32 €
- Crazy Factoryà partir de 5,89 €
- Miasma Chroniclesà partir de 8 999,10 €
Vidéos, images, description
How long could you survive in a parallel universe where the Mist dictates its rules? Would you be able to find the way to your homeworld, or will you adapt to live under the Mist domain? Fight for resources, get together with other survivors and discover the secrets of this world. This is your story.
Lost scavenger is a hardcore game about surviving in an open world that is overrun by the Mist. You play as an ordinary guy from our world that has fallen into an anomaly and found himself in a world that has been haunted by the Mist for the last 30 years. How far could you make it in a dying world in which every step may be your last? Would you be able to find the way to your homeworld, or will you adapt to live under the Mist domain? Fight for resources, get together with other survivors and discover the secrets of this world. This is your story.
- Unique world. The postapocalyptic world shrouded in impenetrable Mist. Small anclaves of survivours are scattered around what has left of the world. Do you have what it takes to find your path through all this?
- Active pause. It triggers after your every action so you can thoroughly read your surroundings, make assessions and plan your further actions.
- One life only. Your characters live only once. If they die, they die. Game over. And yet, it is a cruel world you're going into, and nobody says that you can't expose your companions and sacrifice them in battle to save your own life!
- No grind. No character leveling, no skill trees, no EXP whatsoever. Instead, you have to learn to play better, use your strengths and compensate your weaknesses. Git gud!
- Randomly generated world. Different biomes, weather conditions, anclaves and quests make every playthrough unique.
- Immersive simulation. The narration is dynamic and depends on your world generation settings and actions that you perform in that world. Every playthrough is a new story. And it is not necessary to follow the storyline: you can just wander around the world to try yourself!
- Virtues and flaws. Choose what you're good at and what you're not every time you start the new game. Unlock new traits during your adventure. New traits will give you the access to new abilities and dialogue options!
- The vast crafting system that lets you experiment or craft unique items from recipes that may be found throughout the world.
- Battles with a wide range of tactical techniques.
- Realistic damage. Creatures have a complex damage system, including locational damage, bleeding, painkillers, infections and aggravation.
- Realistic metabolism: fatigue, hunger, dehydration, hypothermia, diseases, intoxication.
- Mutations: characters affected by the Mist might get their limbs or organs mutated, which will grand them unpredictable effects.
- Realistic inventory. A complex item management system with both weight and volume limits forces players to carry only what is most necessary to character's survival.
- Hexagonal map. Travel through ruins, hills, forests and plains on a hexagonal map. Direct visibility, altitude and daylight affect the viewing distance.
- Settlements: meet other survivors in their enclaves. They may provide food, rest and medical care. If you have something to give in return.
- Scouting: use your gear to explore your surroundings.
- Stealth tactics: search hiding places, use camouflage and ambush your enemy.
- Hunting: hunt wildfowl for food and fur, or hunt down big ones for rare ingredients.
- Use your lockpicking skills to open stashes with precious loot.
- Foraging. Search for edible plants and water sources, and use special skills to determine what is safe to consume.
- World inhabitants AI. Everything on the map lives its own life. Creatures wander around, gather resources, hunt each other or gather into packs to higher their chances to survive, which means a great danger to the player.
- Dynamic weather: daytime cycle, temperature, precipitation - and all of that depends on a season. For now, you always start in the middle of the autumn, and if you're strong enough, you will be able to live until winter.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)