- SteamStandard6,26 €
- SteamStandard6,53 €
- SteamStandard7,16 €
- SteamStandard7,32 €
- SteamStandardcode promo3%gmpprix avec code promo7,74 € 7,51 €
- SteamStandard8,09 €
- SteamStandard8,99 €
De la même catégorie
- Piximalismà partir de 8,71 €
- Sinbadà partir de 27,86 €
- The Elder Scrolls Online : Necromà partir de 32,53 €
- Etrian Odyssey Origins Collectionà partir de 73,79 €
- TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge 3à partir de 21,88 €
- Backpack Heroà partir de 9,99 €
- Crime Boss : Rockay Cityà partir de 24,22 €
- WWE 2K23à partir de 39,76 €
- Les Sims 4 : Grandir ensembleà partir de 29,99 €
- No One Survivedà partir de 14,65 €
- Crazy Factoryà partir de 5,89 €
- Unnatural Investigationsà partir de 0,95 €
- Miasma Chroniclesà partir de 8 999,10 €
- The Legend of Heroes Trails from Zeroà partir de 29,41 €
Vidéos, images, description
The world is burning.
Well, not exactly, but the whole region is.
As a trained firefighter, you're being air-dropped right in the middle of this hell blaze to investigate and look for survivors. But the unexpected presence of an unknown military facility might somewhat affect your plans.
- A unique 2D firefighting game with all the devastating backdrafts, exploding walls and sprinklers you could expect.
- A short action adventure focused on quality over quantity,
- Use your fire hose carefully to keep the blaze under control and progress through the facility.
- Unravel the true story of Site 64-4 and S█████, deeply tied with the SCP universe. Reading this requires a clearance level #4, #██ or #█.
- Not a roguelite/like/vania but rather an intense and short adventure, from the creator of Dead Cells.
Kid mode and general accessibility
Nuclear Blaze first started as a game jam entry for Ludum Dare. It was created in 48h and received lots of positive feedback and support from everyone :)
Working on this first version, my intention was to create a game that my 3yrs old boy could play, as he is a big fan of firefighters. Obviously, the game became more and more complex and quickly became too difficult for him: I then decided to add a specific young "Kid mode".
The Kid Mode is a specific version of the game, featuring different levels and specific rules:
- You can't die,
- Water is infinite,
- Water is auto-aimed,
- Controls are simplified.
- Helicopters and trucks everywhere, because kids love them.
Following the path of Celeste, Nuclear Blaze also offers some fine-tuning of difficulty by allowing players to adjust some rules to their needs. There's no Easy or Hard mode, but you can consider the default settings as being quite difficult. Making your gamer life easier is fine, it's about having fun, so feel free to adjust your in-game settings.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)