- SteamStandard20,57 €
De la même catégorie
- Piximalismà partir de 8,71 €
- Story of Seasons : A Wonderful Lifeà partir de 78,38 €
- Sonic Origins Plusà partir de 33,69 €
- F1 23à partir de 40,16 €
- MotoGP 23à partir de 32,86 €
- The Elder Scrolls Online : Necromà partir de 32,65 €
- Etrian Odyssey Origins Collectionà partir de 69,60 €
- Warhammer 40,000 : Boltgunà partir de 19,79 €
- Convergence : A League of Legends Storyà partir de 23,72 €
- LEGO 2K Driveà partir de 32,88 €
- TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge 3à partir de 19,83 €
- Dragon's Hoardà partir de 0,77 €
- Silicaà partir de 24,34 €
- Age of Wonders 4à partir de 19,99 €
Vidéos, images, description
Bad news: you’re dead. Good news: at least you made it into Heaven!
When you first awaken in the afterlife, you find yourself on a tiny deserted island in the middle of the ocean. No pearly gates, no choir of angels to greet you—just a couple of palm trees and an annoying little bird to keep you company. For a place called Heaven, it sure doesn’t feel much like paradise. There’s no shelter to protect you from the elements, nor even any food to eat. In fact, the only thing here at all seems to be an old fishing rod lying down by the shore. Looks like you’re gonna have to learn how to fish.
Thankfully, you won’t have to go it alone for long, as you’ll soon be given access to your very own boat, as well as a fancy little doodad called a “skyPhone.” With this, you can plan out fishing expeditions, upgrade your gear, and take on requests from the various denizens of the afterlife. By fulfilling their wishes, you’ll grow closer to each of these friendly souls, and eventually, gain access to new fishing spots and even more interesting types of fish, with each step bringing you closer to uncovering the mysteries surrounding the legendary God Fish...
Fishing Paradiso is a narrative-driven adventure game designed to be both therapeutic and engaging with its relaxing gameplay and RPG-style progression systems. The more you fish, the more the game opens up with new environments to explore, new story objectives, and new characters to meet and befriend. With over 100 different types of fish to catch, not to mention dozens of upgrades to unlock, furniture to collect, there’s never been a better time to set sail and see for yourself what surprises paradise has in store!
- Over 90 unique species of fish to catch from strange and fantastical ecosystems ranging from mountains and seas to the Milky Way and Hell itself!
- A fishing game… with a story!? You’d better believe it! This is a wholly narrative-driven experience with a heartwarming story you won’t find anywhere else in the genre!
- Easy to pick up, but difficult to master! It’s a simple gameplay loop that’s relaxing at first… but addictive and challenging by the end!
- Complete side quests to forge deeper relationships with a diverse cast of characters, some of whom you might recognize from our previous game, [LINK]Bear’s Restaurant[/link]!
- Deck out your own private cabana with collectible furniture you can earn by completing specific quests, and rearrange it however you like!
- This definitive widescreen version includes all previously released content (and even a few new surprises!), plus enhanced widescreen visuals, Steam achievements, and gamepad support!
- We are implementing a new feature! Please wait for our announcement!
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)