We Happy Few - Playstation 4Standard Edition / Boite ou téléchargement Date de sortie : 9 août 2018
- BoîteLivraison Magasin /Courrier Gratuite19,99 €maj. 23/07/2019 12:58
- BoîteLivraison Magasin /Courrier Gratuite19,99 €maj. 23/07/2019 13:35
- BoîteLivraison Courrier à partir de 2,89 €19,99 €maj. 24/07/2019 03:16
- BoîteLivraison Courrier à partir de 6,99 €19,99 €maj. 23/07/2019 12:34
- BoîteLivraison Mail Gratuite19,99 €maj. 24/07/2019 01:13
- BoîteLivraison Courrier Gratuite23,96 €maj. 24/07/2019 01:04
- BoîteLivraison Courrier27,46 €maj. 24/07/2019 02:43
- BoîteLivraison Magasin /Courrier Gratuite30,99 €maj. 23/07/2019 13:17
- BoîteLivraison Courrier35,09 €maj. 24/07/2019 02:43
- BoîteLivraison Courrier Gratuite48,07 €maj. 24/07/2019 00:55
- PsnLivraison Courrier Gratuite69,99 €maj. 24/07/2019 03:12
De la même catégorie
- Marvel's Avengersà partir de 59,99 €
- Cyberpunk 2077à partir de 47,70 €
- Watch Dogs Legionà partir de 59,99 €
- Final Fantasy VII Remakeà partir de 44,52 €
- Gods & Monstersà partir de 69,99 €
- Destroy All Humansà partir de 39,99 €
- Dying light 2à partir de 69,99 €
- Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlightà partir de 23,84 €
- Persona 5: Dancing in Starlightà partir de 29,99 €
- Doom Eternalà partir de 46,59 €
- Shenmue IIIà partir de 43,25 €
- Star Wars Jedi : Fallen orderà partir de 49,93 €
We Happy Few is the tale of a plucky bunch of moderately terrible people trying to escape from a lifetime of cheerful denial in the city of Wellington Wells. Set in a drug-fuelled, retrofuturistic city in an alternative 1960s England, you’ll have to blend in with its other inhabitants, who don’t take kindly to people who don’t abide by their not-so-normal rules.
Suspicion and Joy
We Happy Few is about surviving in and escaping from a procedural city, where you must learn to hide in plain sight among the Joy-happy citizens of Wellington Wells. If you act out of turn, or they notice you’re not on Joy (the local happy pills), the locals will become suspicious and will rapidly turn your frown upside down! Forcefully. You will need to practice conformity, stealth and combat if you want to survive long enough to escape.
Set in a retrofuturistic 1960s, you will find a city ravaged by war and rebuilt by delusionally happy people. Everything appears to be happy in Wellington Wells, including the roads, the people, and its omnipresent television personality, Uncle Jack! However, it’s also a world on the brink of collapse. You will discover the history of this world, and how it came to be just so beguilingly happy.
A Mature Story
Our three playable characters are not typical video game heroes - they are flawed and not particularly heroic, warped by the trauma their world has been through. Each character has its own storyline that reacts to the events of the world around them, and their place within it. Our stories are definitely not appropriate for children, but are laced with dark humour, hope, and even a spot of redemption.
We Happy Few has a range of difficulties so that people can play just for the story , or to be seriously challenged. All our modes and difficulties are designed to be replayed, thanks to our procedural city generation tech - every time you start a new game, you will restart in a brand new city.
If you’re up for the challenge, the hardcore difficulty is all about permadeath - there is no reloading your save. Each time you die, you’ll have to start again, meaning that every choice may lead to your death is serious.
You will be able to customize the world to your liking, and play through using multiple characters and playstyles. Each time, you will learn a little more about how to survive in Wellington Wells.