Ce jeu est un DLC et nécessite la version complète de Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition
Liste des prix FSX Steam Edition Douglas B-66 Destroyer Add-On - PC, WindowsVersion téléchargement uniquement - Edition Standard
Trailers, screenshots & informations de FSX Steam Edition Douglas B-66 Destroyer Add-On PC
A propos de ce jeu :Studio : Virtavia Editeur : Dovetail Games - Flight Site Web : http://www.fsxinsider.com
Based on the U.S. Navy's Douglas A3D Skywarrior, the B-66 Destroyer was SAC's light bomber, and was to replace the piston-powered B-26 Invader. An RB-66 photo-reconnaissance version was ordered simultaneously. It was first envisaged that the conversion from a carrier-based aircraft to a land-based one would be straightforward, but the transition was lengthier than anticipated. Most changes stemmed from the USAF's stipulation that the aircraft be suitable for low-level operations. The first production RB-66B finally flew in early 1955. Deliveries began in 1956, and 145 were produced. They were used as the primary night reconnaissance aircraft of the USAF during that time. 72 of the B-66B bomber version were built concurrently, and 13 B-66B aircraft were adapted as EB-66B ECM aircraft for the Vietnam War. The final B-66 variant took shape as the WB-66D weather reconnaissance aircraft, just 36 being built. The B-66 left service with the USAF in 1973.
- Three models and three liveries:
- B-66B, circa 1959
- RB-66B, circa 1958
- EB-66E, circa 1972
- B-66B, circa 1959
- Full FSX model with all FSX features (bump mapping, self-shadowing, bloom etc).
- Detailed model includes VC.
- Realistic soundset
- Detailed 2D panel, many custom pop-ups, fully mousable
- Animated ventral crew hatch, speedbrakes, bomb bay doors (B-66B only)
- Authentic flight model with checklist
- Togglable crew figure (Ctrl-W)
- Automatic realistic smoke trail effect
- Custom engine start up smoke effect
- Separate taxi and landing lights