- SteamStandardcode promo3%gmpprix avec code promo3,06 € 2,97 €
- SteamStandard8,50 €
- SteamStandard9,10 €
- SteamStandard9,99 €
- SteamStandard10,00 €
- SteamStandard33,99 €
- SteamStandard39,99 €
- SteamStandard39,99 €
De la même catégorie
- The Elder Scrolls Online High Isleà partir de 53,05 €
- Old World Heroes of the Aegeanà partir de 9,99 €
- Tennis Manager 2022à partir de 33,60 €
- Farm Together Fantasy Packà partir de 3,99 €
- SGS Pacific D Dayà partir de 24,99 €
- Solitaire Beautiful Garden Seasonà partir de 9,82 €
- Still Heroesà partir de 3,92 €
- Deck of Ashes Tome of Dimensionsà partir de 2,99 €
- VELONE Supporter Packà partir de 2,88 €
- Godlike Burger Supporter Packà partir de 4,89 €
- Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous Through the Ashesà partir de 5,99 €
- Solasta Crown of the Magister Lost Valleyà partir de 8,59 €
- Pompomà partir de 11,96 €
- Holiday Jigsaw Easter 3à partir de 4,90 €
Vidéos, images, description
Indivisible is an exciting RPG platformer set in an immersive, vibrant world that tells the story of Ajna, a good-natured tomboy with a rebellious streak. Raised by her father on the outskirts of their rural town, her life is thrown into chaos when her home is attacked and a mysterious power awakens within her. Her world now in chaos, Ajna sets out on a quest to save everything she knows from being destroyed.
- Masterfully crafted story and characters: Indivisible tells the story of Ajna, and her quest to find redemption for her father and village. Throughout her quest, she’ll encounter an incredibly diverse cast of “Incarnations”, people whom she can absorb into herself and manifest to fight alongside her. There are many Incarnations to recruit, and by uniting unique characters from faraway lands, she will learn about herself and the world she inhabits.
- Action-packed battles: Obtain a variety of weapon types, learn new combat skills and recruit more than 25 playable Incarnations to build your battle party and engage monsters in fast-paced, strategic combat.
- Beautifully drawn characters and world: Building on its winning formula of 2D, hand-drawn animation with Skullgirls, LabZero draws inspiration from various cultures and mythologies to create visually dynamic environments and a rich cast of characters with unique stories of their own.
- Unique Battle System: The key to success is mastering your party’s attacks to create combos, and experimenting with new Incarnations and attacks to make the most out of every round. The active controls allow your party to function as a single, customizable fighting game character while switching between characters and unlocking new attacks as Ajna’s affinity for her weapons develops.
- Build your Inner Realm: Along with her ability to absorb certain people, Ajna will also discover she can meditate and enter a mysterious dimension growing inside her. Once she discovers it, Ajna’s Inner Realm becomes the central hub for the game, where most of the game’s quests, upgrade and saving functionality resides. Simply pressing a button will send Ajna to this realm, sparing needless trekking back to towns.
- Stellar soundtrack: Lose yourself in a stunning soundtrack by legendary Japanese game music composer Hiroki Kikuta who is responsible for is responsible for the amazing soundtracks to Secret of Mana, Seiken Densetsu III (Secret of Mana 2), Soukaigi, and Koudelka among others.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)