- BoîteStandard19,99 €Livraison à partir de 2,99 €
- BoîteStandard25,38 €Livraison Gratuite
- BoîteStandard37,84 €Livraison à partir de 2,99 €
- BoîteStandard57,74 €Livraison Gratuite
De la même catégorie
- The Legend of Heroes Trails into Reverieà partir de 46,51 €
- The Legend of Nayuta Boundless Trailsà partir de 44,18 €
- The Legend of Heroes Trails to Azureà partir de 44,18 €
- The Legend of Heroes Trails from Zeroà partir de 45,35 €
- Angry Alligatorà partir de 19,99 €
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure : All-Star Battle Rà partir de 49,90 €
- DC League of Super Pets The Adventures of Krypto and Aceà partir de 32,51 €
- Ludo XXLà partir de 13,83 €
- Monster Hunter Rise : Sunbreakà partir de 52,99 €
- Fire Emblem Warriors : Three Hopesà partir de 44,49 €
- The Caligula Effect 2à partir de 33,57 €
- Mario Strikers : Battle League Footballà partir de 44,49 €
- Maglam Lordà partir de 26,67 €
- MY LITTLE PONY A Maretime Bay Adventureà partir de 29,00 €
Vidéos, images, description
Remothered: Tormented Fathers is a psychological 3rd person survival horror game with strong cinematic inspiration and extreme gameplay.
The story is rich of unpredictable plot-twists, but it is touching at the same time. Psychology plays a huge role within the game: heroes and enemies are atypical and the line between good and evil is blurred. The development of the game is similar to that of a film narration, where the player perfectly identifies himself with the character. The soundtrack, composed by Nobuko Toda (Final Fantasy, Halo, Metal Gear Solid) and Luca Balboni, enhances the terrifying atmosphere of the game.
Rosemary Reed, a fascinating 35 year old woman, reaches the house of a retired notary, Dr. Felton, who is affected by a mysterious disease. The woman is greeted by Ms. Gloria, the nurse who takes care of the old man. When Rosemary reveals herself and her true intentions, the terrifying dread begins.
Rosemary’s investigations will bring her to believe that the disappearance of the man’s daughter Celeste actually hides a terrible massacre. Dr. Felton and his wife, Arianna, could be the only ones to know the truth, including the secret behind Celeste’s real identity and a fanatic cult of cloistered nuns in red.
Remothered: Tormented Fathers is the first title of the long-awaited 3rd person game trilogy. A web of lies where murders and obsessions come to life. A revolutionary experience created for survival horror fans.
- Run and hide gameplay - You will have to deal with obsessed stalkers always on your steps. They’ll never give up or die.
- Psychological plot - Characters in the story are everyday people that turn themselves into scary monsters.
- No guns or powerful weapons - You can only use standard items to deceive the stalkers or react to their assaults.
- Movie-like cutscenes - Thanks to his impressive direction, Chris Darril puts into play a story rich of complex life-like characters.
- Audio clues - The soundtrack will alert you when your enemies are getting closer.
- No health bars - Your body is the only way to understand how you are doing.
- Learn new skills - Acquire new abilities and improve your old ones throughout the game.
- Realistic puzzles - Scenario and characters have been conceived to be realistic and credible.
- Top-notch soundtrack - Nobuko Toda (Final Fantasy, Halo, Metal Gear Solid) and Luca Balboni wrote the music for the game.
- Real-time loading - Explore the mansion without worrying about empty moments or boring loading times.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)