- SteamStandard5,69 €Livraison
De la même catégorie
- Greedà partir de 1,26 €
- YASGà partir de 16,79 €
- Sophontà partir de 3,29 €
- Outridersà partir de 59,99 €
- The Elder Scrolls Online Greymoorà partir de 30,65 €
- Marvel's Avengersà partir de 36,21 €
- Gears Tacticsà partir de 59,34 €
- MotoGP 20à partir de 23,67 €
- Cyberpunk 2077à partir de 41,49 €
- Resident Evil 3 Remakeà partir de 42,04 €
- CuBeà partir de 8,19 €
- One Piece : Pirate Warriors 4à partir de 33,57 €
- DCS Supercarrierà partir de 35,44 €
- Bleeding Edgeà partir de 28,87 €
Vidéos, images, description
Fantasy Hero Manager places you in command of a magical airship, on a quest to find the legendary land of Vrool and its Fountain of Eternal Youth.
Fly across the world recruiting heroes for your adventure. Negotiate their salaries, manage their personalities, keep them sober, and never forget to pay them. Watch as they make friends, get married, grieve the loss of comrades, and die in glorious battle… all before searching out new heroes to fill your empty bunks!
Fantasy Hero Manager has been designed to be highly accessible, with a simple and clear UI, yet broadly complicated in its mechanics. Created with a nostalgic look-back to the age of Nethack, Zork, and the golden age of gaming.
An infinite world with randomly generated maps: with eight biomes, and hundreds of individual locations, there is plenty of variety in each map.
- Visit taverns to recruit heroes, trade, and rest.
- Enter into dangerous henges, caves, dungeons, and castles to fight monsters and search for treasure.
- Go to cities, towns, elven lodges and dwarf fortresses to receive quests.
- Fight gods, dragons, fallen heroes, and legendary creatures in castles, forts and towers.
- Go fishing in the seas and lakes, foraging and hunting on the plains, and mining in the mountains.
- Train up in castles or woodsman’s huts.
- Improve armour and weaponry in forges.
- Visit temples for healing services.
- And explore the many unique tiles which can offer boons or death to the heroes.
Beyond what there is to explore the world has other unique features:
- A system of star-signs which cast luck onto those born beneath them.
- A moon phase system.
- Purchasing and selling tax unique to each location.
- The ability to store and revisit past maps to finish quests or take advantage of good prices.
Each hero generated in completely unique with a large number of stats, abilities, and traits. Choosing a hero can be difficult: do you take the fantastic fisherman with abominable attack power?
- Eight races to recruit from: humans, orcs, elves, dwarves, undead, and angels.
- Thirteen magic types a hero can have: some offensive, some passive, some for crafting and foraging.
- Ascendancy system with six classes to which any hero can ascend: lich, titan, phoenix, dark angel, nature wielder, and abomination.
- Six crafting skills, six abilities, many health and magic statistics.
- Each is born under one of ten starsigns which offer bonuses when the time of year is right.
- Their own healing and recovery rates.
Beyond their stats heroes have personalities and a mood system:
- Watch as the make friends with those they fight alongside.
- Fall in love and get married, or help nudge them in that direction.
- Renegotiate their salary as they gain levels and earn you treasure.
- Grieve the loss of friends, celebrate weddings and successful quests, get bored if you neglect them.
- Leave your party if you fail to treat them as they would wish.
- Learn skills from each other based on a teaching skill.
With nearly two hundred unique enemy types to battle your heroes will always have something to kill!
- Biome specific monsters.
- Eight humanoid races to fight: elves, kobolds, undead, etc.
- Twelve different monster families each containing six monster types: from clockwork monsters, through bubbling slimes, to filthy goblins.
- Over sixty incredible bosses which include gods, dragons, fallen heroes and abominations!
Having a wide-ranging party will allow you to take advantage of the six crafting options.
- Cook meals to restore stamina while in dungeons, and make fishing bait.
- Mix herbs to make magic and healing potions.
- Create alchemical potions to increase mining ability.
- Forge armoury hammers to repair armour and improve it.
- Tool picks, to help lockpick chests.
- And scribe maps to new and more dangerous locations.
A major goal in creating this game was to have a single interface screen from which all action takes place. You can click through all your heroes and their abilities without ever leaving the map or battle area.
A SIMPLY COMPLICATED BATTLE SYSTEM
A battle system designed to have a lot going on but be simple to play. Includes, an auto-battle option that can be applied to all, or to select, heroes, with aggression settings.
Thirty beautiful and relaxing piano tracks to listen to while adventuring.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)