- SteamStandard8,99 €
De la même catégorie
- Greedà partir de 1,26 €
- YASGà partir de 16,79 €
- Sophontà partir de 3,29 €
- Outridersà partir de 59,99 €
- The Elder Scrolls Online Greymoorà partir de 24,26 €
- Marvel's Avengersà partir de 35,81 €
- Gears Tacticsà partir de 61,49 €
- MotoGP 20à partir de 22,19 €
- Cyberpunk 2077à partir de 39,99 €
- Resident Evil 3 Remakeà partir de 40,42 €
- CuBeà partir de 8,19 €
- Imperator Rome Magna Graecia Content Packà partir de 7,99 €
- Memoryà partir de 6,35 €
- Gigantosaurus The Gameà partir de 26,59 €
Vidéos, images, description
Glitch, a fast and minimal arena first person shooter.
Influenced by Quake and Unreal Tournament, Glitch is designed to encapsulate what makes AFPS great, and leave out what doesn't.
Gamemodes include duel, DM, TDM and the new CTB (capture the balls, an evolution of CTF).
The focus is on gameplay and content instead of high fidelity details. Movement is non-linear, with an initial flick-dodge, step jumping (aka double jumping) and speed building via 'glitching'™. Air control is medium-high and autojumping is a thing. Weapons are the "holy trinity" plus a pulse or shotgun starting weapon, and the ability to combo a rocket with rail. Maps are iconic archetypes of the genre. Hitsounds and hitmarkers on the way. Learn the game with HUD item timers.
Glitch is designed by competitive gamers for constant good games between players of similar experience. So if you've got a friend or two you love to shoot, it's for you. You don't need a thousand concurrent players for a good time.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)