- SteamStandard24,99 €Livraison
De la même catégorie
- Sophontà partir de 3,29 €
- Marvel's Avengersà partir de 49,99 €
- Cyberpunk 2077à partir de 46,27 €
- Dragon Ball Z Kakarotà partir de 48,99 €
- Dying light 2à partir de 69,99 €
- Destroy All Humansà partir de 29,99 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 50,89 €
- Trials of Manaà partir de 49,99 €
- Welcome To... Chichester 3 : Scriptà partir de 5,69 €
- Doom Eternalà partir de 42,63 €
- Shenmue IIIà partir de 34,99 €
- Star Wars Jedi : Fallen orderà partir de 52,99 €
- Need For Speed Heatà partir de 51,99 €
- Atelier Ryza Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideoutà partir de 59,99 €
Vidéos, images, description
D&D Ghosts of Saltmarsh
ADVENTURE ON THE HIGH SEAS
Explore the waves above and the fathoms below in these watery adventures for the world's greatest roleplaying game.
Nestled on the coast of the Azure Sea is Saltmarsh, a sleepy fishing village that sits on the precipice of destruction. Smugglers guide their ships to hidden coves, willing to slit the throat of anyone foolhardy enough to cross their path. Cruel sahuagin gather beneath the waves, plotting to sweep away coastal cities. Drowned sailors stir to unnatural life, animated by dark magic and sent forth in search of revenge. The cult of a forbidden god extends its reach outward from a decaying port, hungry for fresh victims and willing recruits. While Saltmarsh slumbers, the evils that seek to plunder it grow stronger. Heroes must arise to keep the waves safe!
Ghosts of Saltmarshcombines some of the most popular classic adventures from the first edition of Dungeons & Dragons including the classic 'U' series and some of the best nautical adventures from Dungeonmagazine:
- The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh
- Danger at Dunwater
- The Final Enemy
- Salvage Operation
- Isle of the Abbey
- Tammeraut's Fate
- The Styes
All adventures have been faithfully adapted to the fifth edition rules of Dungeons & Dragons. Furthermore, this book includes details on the port town of Saltmarsh, as well as plenty of hooks to kick-off each adventure. Play through each story in a seafaring campaign leading characters from level 1 through level 12, or pull out sections to place in ongoing campaigns in any setting. The appendices also cover mechanics for ship-to-ship combat, new magic items, monsters, and more!
"The Saltmarsh series consistently ranks as one of the most popular classic D&D adventures," said Mike Mearls, franchise creative director of D&D. "With its ties to ocean-based adventuring, it was an obvious step to augment it with additional sea-based adventures and a robust set of rules for managing a nautical campaign."
Hoist your sails, pull up anchor, and set a course for adventure!
Converted by: Zacchaeus
Released on April 11, 2019. Designed for Fantasy Grounds version and higher.
Requires: An active subscription or a one time purchase of a Fantasy Grounds Full or Ultimate license and the included D&D fifth edition ruleset.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)