Tank Warfare El Guettar - PCStandard Edition / Boite ou téléchargement Date de sortie : 20 décembre 2017
- SteamLivraison Mail Gratuite11,13 €maj. 24/06/2019 12:01
- SteamLivraison Mail Gratuite12,10 €maj. 24/06/2019 14:33
- SteamLivraison Mail Gratuite14,24 €maj. 24/06/2019 14:33
- SteamLivraison Mail14,99 €maj. 07/06/2019 13:25
- Livraison Mail Gratuite14,99 €maj. 24/06/2019 12:40
De la même catégorie
- Marvel's Avengersà partir de 49,99 €
- Cyberpunk 2077à partir de 49,23 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade® - Bloodlines™ 2à partir de 49,19 €
- Doom Eternalà partir de 42,51 €
- Star Wars Jedi : Fallen orderà partir de 59,99 €
- Trine 4 The Nightmare Princeà partir de 29,99 €
- FIFA 20à partir de 49,99 €
- The Surge 2à partir de 42,51 €
- Borderlands 3à partir de 49,99 €
- eFootball PES 2020à partir de 39,99 €
- Shenmue IIIà partir de 34,99 €
- Remnant: From the Ashesà partir de 39,99 €
Vidéos, images, description
In the middle of March 1943, the 1st Ranger Battalion captured El Guettar oasis, meeting almost no resistance. Italian forces defending the oasis retreated and took up positions in the nearby hills. On March 20, the Rangers along with the 1st ID attacked them, captured more than 500 prisoners and a large number of ammunition and equipment. Units of 16 and 18 IR, 1st ID took positions in the mountains, east of the oasis, blocking Highway 15 leading to Gabes. The forces of 601 and 899 TD battalions were located in the second echelon, front to the highway. Artillery of the division took positions along the Keddab ridge. The German command transferred the most combat-effective 10 TD, which had more than 100 tanks and armored personnel carriers, and rapidly prepared a counter-offensive plan to capture El Guettar.
- Two operations of 7 turns for each of the parties (El Guettar, March 23, 1943).
- Precisely recreated area of over 200 sq. km: ridges and mountains, semi-desert with harsh terrain, marshes and extensive gullies.
- Historical organizational structure of units at the time of the offensive.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)