Cultist Simulator - PCStandard Edition / Boite ou téléchargement Date de sortie : 30 mai 2018
- Livraison Mail à partir de 1,00 €19,99 €maj. 03/06/2019 21:20
- SteamLivraison Mail19,99 €maj. 07/06/2019 13:25
De la même catégorie
- Marvel's Avengersà partir de 49,99 €
- Cyberpunk 2077à partir de 44,61 €
- Destroy All Humansà partir de 29,99 €
- Dying light 2à partir de 69,99 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 49,08 €
- Doom Eternalà partir de 41,11 €
- Shenmue IIIà partir de 64,99 €
- Star Wars Jedi : Fallen orderà partir de 59,99 €
- GRIDà partir de 36,80 €
- FIFA 20à partir de 49,99 €
- Contra Rogue Corpsà partir de 33,99 €
- The Surge 2à partir de 40,71 €
Vidéos, images, description
Cultist Simulator is a game of apocalypse and yearning from Alexis Kennedy, creator of Fallen London and Sunless Sea. Play as a seeker after unholy mysteries, in a 1920s-themed setting of hidden gods and secret histories. Perhaps you're looking for knowledge, or power, or beauty, or revenge. Perhaps you just want the colours beneath the skin of the world.
In this roguelike narrative card game, what you find may transform you forever. Every choice you make, from moment to moment, doesn't just advance the narrative - it also shapes it.
Become a scholar of the unseen arts. Search your dreams for sanity-twisting rituals. Craft tools and summon spirits. Indoctrinate innocents. Seize your place as the herald of a new age.
In this 20-40 hour game, you'll:
- Combine cards to tell your own story in a rich, Lovecraftian world of ambition, appetite and abomination. Corrupt your friends. Consume your enemies. There is never only one history.
- Found a cult, dedicated to the Red Grail, or the Witch-and-Sister, or the Forge of Days. Recruit Believers and promote them to Disciples to serve as burglars, researchers, cat's-paws. Use your disciples to keep you fed - or feed on your disciples.
- Unravel arcane, unacknowledged mysteries. Translate grimoires and glean their lore. Locate and pillage the Star Shattered Fane. Penetrate the realm of the Hours, and win a place in their service. Perhaps - if you are very cunning - you may even glimpse the Mansus.
- Outwit rivals, investigators and the increasingly suspicious Authorities. Your own altered Appetites may force you to act abominably, but your Cause must not be stopped.
- Transcend death with a story-driven legacy system. Perhaps your inheritors will complete the Rite of the Crucible Soul. Perhaps they'll find peace in a pleasing career. Perhaps they'll bring the Dawn.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)