- Xbox LiveStandard12,10 €
- Xbox LiveStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo12,64 € 12,26 €
De la même catégorie
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 51,64 €
- Let’s Sing 2021à partir de 24,89 €
- Hot Wheels Unleashedà partir de 33,33 €
- WRC 9 FIA World Rally Championshipà partir de 18,78 €
- Life is Strange : True Colorsà partir de 39,99 €
- F1 2021à partir de 39,99 €
- Alex Kidd in Miracle World DXà partir de 29,99 €
- Dungeons & Dragons Dark Allianceà partir de 39,99 €
- Back 4 Bloodà partir de 39,99 €
- Tour de France 2021à partir de 49,99 €
- The Elder Scrolls Online : Blackwoodà partir de 69,99 €
- Necromunda Hired Gunà partir de 39,99 €
- Call of the Seaà partir de 11,31 €
- BIOMUTANTà partir de 43,58 €
Vidéos, images, description
Paradise Lost is a mystery adventure game about coping with loss and balancing between destruction and creation.
Your choices shape and uncover lives past and present, casting light on your true nature.
In the end, you have to answer yourself - does humanity deserve another chance?
In the blink of an eye, with a nuclear blast, the world that we knew perished.
You're a 12 years old boy and with your mother, you are the only people who managed to survive.
Help the boy find his path through Denial, Anger, Bargaining, and Depression.
Shape the past with AI through the same emotions.
Understand yourself and reach the core of the bunker to decide of her fate...
The fate of long-lost Paradise.
In Paradise Lost, you can become the Boy or the Artificial Intelligence - Eve.
Each character have unique gameplay and exist in different timelines, which has a heavy
impact on how the story unfolds and how the environment and adventure changes.
Both characters' personalities, as well as their relationship, will be dynamically conditioned
by the paths taken by you.
As a result, each playthrough will be significantly different.
Paradise Lost takes place in Poland near the ruins of the Cracow City. With the course of
events, the devastated environment of the surface descends into an industrial and
surrealistic interior of the bunker.
The theme of the game is inspired by classic English literature and combined with exotic
Slavic pagan mythology.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)