Désolé il n'y a pas de prix disponible sur ce produit
De la même catégorie
- Sonic Origins Plusà partir de 33,62 €
- F1 23à partir de 63,91 €
- MotoGP 23à partir de 47,01 €
- LEGO 2K Driveà partir de 39,99 €
- TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge 3à partir de 38,37 €
- WWE 2K23à partir de 34,99 €
- Peppa Pig : Aventures Autour du Mondeà partir de 28,20 €
- Oni : Road to be the Mightiest Onià partir de 39,99 €
- The Legend of Heroes Trails to Azureà partir de 47,41 €
- The Legend of Nayuta Boundless Trailsà partir de 44,10 €
- The Legend of Heroes Trails into Reverieà partir de 46,43 €
- Monochrome Mobius Rights and Wrongs Forgottenà partir de 59,99 €
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure : All-Star Battle Rà partir de 24,99 €
- Soul Hackers 2à partir de 19,99 €
Vidéos, images, description
Paradise Lost is a mystery adventure game about coping with loss and balancing between destruction and creation.
Your choices shape and uncover lives past and present, casting light on your true nature.
In the end, you have to answer yourself - does humanity deserve another chance?
In the blink of an eye, with a nuclear blast, the world that we knew perished.
You're a 12 years old boy and with your mother, you are the only people who managed to survive.
Help the boy find his path through Denial, Anger, Bargaining, and Depression.
Shape the past with AI through the same emotions.
Understand yourself and reach the core of the bunker to decide of her fate...
The fate of long-lost Paradise.
In Paradise Lost, you can become the Boy or the Artificial Intelligence - Eve.
Each character have unique gameplay and exist in different timelines, which has a heavy
impact on how the story unfolds and how the environment and adventure changes.
Both characters' personalities, as well as their relationship, will be dynamically conditioned
by the paths taken by you.
As a result, each playthrough will be significantly different.
Paradise Lost takes place in Poland near the ruins of the Cracow City. With the course of
events, the devastated environment of the surface descends into an industrial and
surrealistic interior of the bunker.
The theme of the game is inspired by classic English literature and combined with exotic
Slavic pagan mythology.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)