RoboBall - PCStandard Edition / Boite ou téléchargement Date de sortie : 15 novembre 2018
- SteamLivraison Mail5,69 €maj. 23/07/2019 07:36
- Drm freeLivraison Mail Gratuite6,01 €maj. 17/08/2019 18:01
De la même catégorie
- Sophontà partir de 3,29 €
- Marvel's Avengersà partir de 49,99 €
- Cyberpunk 2077à partir de 43,93 €
- Destroy All Humansà partir de 29,99 €
- Dying light 2à partir de 69,99 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 48,32 €
- Welcome To... Chichester 3 : Scriptà partir de 5,69 €
- Doom Eternalà partir de 40,48 €
- Shenmue IIIà partir de 59,95 €
- Star Wars Jedi : Fallen orderà partir de 52,99 €
- Journey to Valhallaà partir de 3,99 €
- Farming Simulator 19 Platinum Expansionà partir de 17,78 €
Vidéos, images, description
RoboBall is a game in which you control a ball-shaped robot and solve physics- and logic-based puzzles. Your goal is to control various mechanisms in order to reach the end of the level, where you will find a teleporter that will take you to the next level.
On every stage you will find a large number of different mechanisms, buttons, laser switches, and doors. To open a door, start an elevator, or simply activate a certain mechanism, you will need to activate a button. Sometimes you can't do it by yourself and will need some help from metal balls, barrels, or crates. But don't forget that they might also need your help to perform certain actions.
RoboBall has a level editor that is very flexible and packed with functionality. All of the levels in the game were created using this editor. Place static objects such as zones, paths, glass tubes, and metal tracks. Active objects perform various functions. These include doors, elevators, and machines that create metal balls, crates, or barrels. Buttons deserve special attention. You can use them to open or close doors, activate elevators, or deactivate turbines that are preventing you or any other physical object from advancing. There are two different kinds of buttons in the game: switches, which activate the objects they are linked to and then turn them off again when pressed a second time, and triggers, which activate objects as long as you or another physical object remains on top of them. When the object leaves the trigger, the objects linked to the button are deactivated.
Once you've created a level you can publish it in the workshop. You can also play other players' levels.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)