- SteamStandard13,99 €
- SteamStandard14,72 €
- SteamStandard15,90 €
- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo17,49 € 16,97 €
De la même catégorie
- Veninethà partir de 7,99 €
- Space Farmers 2à partir de 0,89 €
- Greedà partir de 1,67 €
- Knock on the Coffin Lidà partir de 5,66 €
- YASGà partir de 16,79 €
- Death Worldà partir de 2,10 €
- Sophontà partir de 3,29 €
- Ride 4à partir de 35,99 €
- Outridersà partir de 49,69 €
- Cyberpunk 2077à partir de 40,00 €
- Cepheus Protocolà partir de 12,00 €
- Iron Harvestà partir de 34,99 €
- Immortal Realms Vampire Warsà partir de 21,99 €
- PGA Tour 2K21à partir de 44,96 €
Vidéos, images, description
Imagine EarthImagine Earth is a real-time simulation game. Whole planets become your playground and keep the excitement going with strategy and puzzle element. Build up huge civilizations and deal with the self-inflicted climate change. It all depends on your individual development plans and growth management abilities.
The game features a lot of challenging gameplay. Deal with threats like meteorite strikes, twisters and wild fires. Coexist and trade with natives, alien investors and hostile colonies, dig for Ideon crystals, pacify riots and master the perfect production chain of many constructs and technologies available.
Raise great cities and supply the needs of your growing population by building power plants, farms and factories. The challenge is to deal with the whole planetary ecosystem and its natural limitations in fossil resources and environmental resilience. Do research for renewable energy sources and develop sustainable production lines to avoid overgrowth and climate collapse of your new homeworlds.
Story & Challenge
You will soon encounter conflict between the profit goals of interstellar corporations and the need to preserve the living conditions for your people. Will it end up in tremendous desolation or can you lead your colony into wealth and prosperity?
- Play on a globe instead of a map
- Campaign with 5 missions and planets introduces into the gameplay
- Goals guide you through the expansion of your colony
- Development of over 30 colony buildings with individual upgrades
- Global simulation of local pollution and worldwide emissions
- Disasters: Chemical spills, oil slicks, radioactive contamination, wild fires, tornadoes, volcanoes, dying forest and growing deserts
- Melting polar caps will raise sea levels and flood your coasts in case of global warming
- Sandbox mode to generate and edit your own planets
Climate Change is apparently the most underestimated thread in the history of computer games. The idea behind Imagine Earth was to put this thrilling background into a motivating gameflow. This is turning it into a kind of experimental world simulation with a mildly ironic story setting. The game wants to offer the biggest possible freedom of choice to the player so he can develop his own development strategies.
“Your decisions will most likely lead into states where you have to rethink your whole way of playing!” - Jens Isensee, the Designer
“Exploring the balance between growth and sustainability is the key to success in this game.” - Martin Wahnschaffe, the Programmer
„Oh, and don't let the cutesy graphics and streamlined interface fool you; Imagine Earth can be a most demanding beast.“ – Gnome, Indiegames.com
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)