Beat the Rhythm VR - Nintendo WIIStandard Edition / Boite ou téléchargement Date de sortie : 31 décembre 2017
- BoîteLivraison Courrier8,69 €maj. 26/06/2019 14:43
- BoîteLivraison Courrier à partir de 2,99 €9,11 €maj. 26/06/2019 12:36
De la même catégorie
- Let's Sing 2019: Hits Français et Internationauxà partir de 24,42 €
- Just Dance 2019à partir de 9,99 €
- Léa Passion : Mode 3dà partir de 9,99 €
- Vegas Partyà partir de 9,99 €
- Just Dance 2018à partir de 10,95 €
- Let's Sing 2018 : Hits Français et Internationauxà partir de 20,35 €
- Jim Power (Super Nes)à partir de 49,99 €
- Iron Commando (Super Nes)à partir de 19,96 €
- De Blob 2à partir de 9,99 €
- Mario Kart 8à partir de 59,99 €
- Real Heroes Firefighterà partir de 12,99 €
- CountDownà partir de 33,95 €
Vidéos, images, description
Are you ready to become a beatmaster in the ultimate VR rhythm game?
- Music produced specifically for this game, with gameplay handcrafted by the developers - always perfectly on the beat
- Any osu! beatmap, which means: High quality player generated content and a huge selection of music to play with (12K+ songs)
- Any song you like from your local drive or YouTube, with our procedural beatmapping (supported file formats: mp3, mp4, m4a, ogg, flac, wav, wma, opus)
- Create handcrafted maps for your own music, and share with other Beat the Rhythm and Holodance players
Play in four different disciplines:
- Using your bare fists to punch the drops, tracing Sliders, spinning them Spinners?
- Using laserblades to slice those drops?
- Using laserguns to shoot evil drones (or balloons if you prefer)?
- Rhythm Archery - for the clubbing sci-fi elves amongst you.
How will you play?
- Zen-like solitary: Just you and the music, zero distraction
- Asynchronous competition: Leaderboards in various categories, challenge-me feature
- Cooperative multiplayer: Master the maps together with your companions
- Competitive multiplayer: Beat the best to be the best, bending the limits of time and space
Audio-reactive EnvironmentsWe call the engine we're using for Holodance and Beat the Rhythm Synesthetic VR - because we want to create an experience of Synesthesia. So the environments visualize the music.
Trippy Game ModesWhether you want to enter a psychedelic experience with color varying color saturations, hue-shifts, strobe-lights and special combo Bullet Time events, or you want to control time altogether with your movement in Time Dilation - there simply is no other Virtual Reality rhythm game that offers this kind of flexibility. Well, except our own Holodance, of course - but with Beat the Rhythm we focused on just the rhythm and left the dragons to those who really want to dance with them.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)