Ancient Frontier: Steel Shadows - PCStandard Edition / Boite ou téléchargement Date de sortie : 10 décembre 2018
- Livraison Mail Gratuite12,49 €maj. 12/07/2019 09:55
- SteamLivraison Mail12,49 €maj. 23/07/2019 07:35
De la même catégorie
- Sophontà partir de 3,29 €
- Marvel's Avengersà partir de 49,99 €
- Cyberpunk 2077à partir de 43,93 €
- Destroy All Humansà partir de 29,99 €
- Dying light 2à partir de 69,99 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 48,32 €
- Welcome To... Chichester 3 : Scriptà partir de 5,69 €
- Doom Eternalà partir de 40,48 €
- Shenmue IIIà partir de 59,95 €
- Star Wars Jedi : Fallen orderà partir de 52,99 €
- Journey to Valhallaà partir de 3,99 €
- Farming Simulator 19 Platinum Expansionà partir de 17,78 €
Vidéos, images, description
A new chapter in the world of Ancient Frontier!
Steel Shadows is a standalone RPG set in the epic universe of Ancient Frontier. You do NOT need to own or have played Ancient Frontier to enjoy this content. Take command of a rag tag band of pirates and outlaws as you fight your way across the Frontier for treasure and glory. Delve into our latest turn based tactical RPG.
You play as Rogan Harker, a recently freed convict. He travels to the Frontier to find old friends and start a new life. But the overpowering Federation still controls most of the Frontier, and the new and budding Alliance is no fan of outlaws. Hated and feared, the pirate life is one of constant danger. Friends and allies are hard to find and harder still to keep. Beset on all sides can Rogan find fame and fortune with his fledgling pirate fleet?
- A full campaign with over 20 story missions
- Over 50 procedurally generated side missions
- Dynamic initiative-based turn-based combat
- Purchase, outfit and control the unique Pirate faction ships
- Hire and assign crew members that gain experience and power along with your ships
- Hidden unique mercenaries and ships to add to your fleet
- Experience over 50 random events
- Customize your play style by unlocking technologies in an extensive Tech Tree
- Large, detailed space maps to fight across
- Three different strategic resources to manage
- Dozens of different weapon systems and abilities to control
- Includes both free DLCs; Ancient Frontier - The Crew and Ancient Frontier - Quests and Events
Will you survive the frontier?
Do you like Steel Shadows? Check out the original Ancient Frontier for more!
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)