Désolé il n'y a pas de prix disponible sur ce produit
De la même catégorie
- Crazy Factoryà partir de 10,76 €
- Earth Analogà partir de 6,99 €
- Elementsà partir de 6,24 €
- King Arthur : Knight's Taleà partir de 12,49 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- WRC 9 FIA World Rally Championshipà partir de 19,37 €
- Life is Strange : True Colorsà partir de 49,95 €
- F1 2021à partir de 48,98 €
- Legend of Manaà partir de 29,02 €
- Dungeons & Dragons Dark Allianceà partir de 25,89 €
- Back 4 Bloodà partir de 51,10 €
- Guilty Gear Striveà partir de 39,98 €
- WE ARE FOOTBALLà partir de 22,69 €
- Tour de France 2021à partir de 21,03 €
Vidéos, images, description
After his mother gets into an accident, Tanimura Mitsuki has to put his life and education on hold. He lives with his parents in the sleepy countryside for five years, helping them run their humble family business — while the rest of his friends leave home, and leave him behind.
When Mitsuki finally leaves the nest, he’s twenty-three years old, and woefully behind with his studies. If he wants to get accepted into university, he’ll need to re-learn everything he was taught during high school, and then some.
Mitsuki moves to Tokyo to attend a rigorous cram school, with the hopes of passing his university entrance exams next spring. He soon finds, however, that his other classmates treat him like a social outcast, being the oldest at his school by far. It proves impossible to make friends, and Mitsuki consigns himself to an isolated, lonely existence...
That is, until he meets the single mother, Himuro Kyouko, who just-so-happens to live in the same apartment complex as him.
Mitsuki offers to help Kyouko babysit her daughter, Tama. Kyouko, in turn, helps Mitsuki study for his upcoming exams. Over the course of a year, the two bond — first, as friends, and then as something more.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)