- SteamStandard9,99 €Livraison
De la même catégorie
- YASGà partir de 16,79 €
- Sophontà partir de 3,29 €
- Marvel's Avengersà partir de 49,99 €
- Cyberpunk 2077à partir de 46,64 €
- Doom Eternalà partir de 42,98 €
- Dragon Ball Z Kakarotà partir de 48,99 €
- Hospital 9à partir de 0,79 €
- Dying light 2à partir de 69,99 €
- Azureà partir de 4,99 €
- Destroy All Humansà partir de 29,99 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 51,07 €
- XIIIà partir de 22,00 €
- Trials of Manaà partir de 49,99 €
- Ethereal Enigmaà partir de 16,79 €
Vidéos, images, description
After his mother gets into an accident, Tanimura Mitsuki has to put his life and education on hold. He lives with his parents in the sleepy countryside for five years, helping them run their humble family business — while the rest of his friends leave home, and leave him behind.
When Mitsuki finally leaves the nest, he’s twenty-three years old, and woefully behind with his studies. If he wants to get accepted into university, he’ll need to re-learn everything he was taught during high school, and then some.
Mitsuki moves to Tokyo to attend a rigorous cram school, with the hopes of passing his university entrance exams next spring. He soon finds, however, that his other classmates treat him like a social outcast, being the oldest at his school by far. It proves impossible to make friends, and Mitsuki consigns himself to an isolated, lonely existence...
That is, until he meets the single mother, Himuro Kyouko, who just-so-happens to live in the same apartment complex as him.
Mitsuki offers to help Kyouko babysit her daughter, Tama. Kyouko, in turn, helps Mitsuki study for his upcoming exams. Over the course of a year, the two bond — first, as friends, and then as something more.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)