- SteamStandard9,99 €Livraison
De la même catégorie
- Sophontà partir de 3,29 €
- Marvel's Avengersà partir de 49,99 €
- Cyberpunk 2077à partir de 46,05 €
- Dragon Ball Z Kakarotà partir de 48,99 €
- Dying light 2à partir de 69,99 €
- Destroy All Humansà partir de 29,99 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 50,66 €
- Trials of Manaà partir de 49,99 €
- Welcome To... Chichester 3 : Scriptà partir de 5,69 €
- Doom Eternalà partir de 42,43 €
- Shenmue IIIà partir de 34,99 €
- Star Wars Jedi : Fallen orderà partir de 59,99 €
- Need For Speed Heatà partir de 51,99 €
- Atelier Ryza Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideoutà partir de 59,99 €
Vidéos, images, description
After his mother gets into an accident, Tanimura Mitsuki has to put his life and education on hold. He lives with his parents in the sleepy countryside for five years, helping them run their humble family business — while the rest of his friends leave home, and leave him behind.
When Mitsuki finally leaves the nest, he’s twenty-three years old, and woefully behind with his studies. If he wants to get accepted into university, he’ll need to re-learn everything he was taught during high school, and then some.
Mitsuki moves to Tokyo to attend a rigorous cram school, with the hopes of passing his university entrance exams next spring. He soon finds, however, that his other classmates treat him like a social outcast, being the oldest at his school by far. It proves impossible to make friends, and Mitsuki consigns himself to an isolated, lonely existence...
That is, until he meets the single mother, Himuro Kyouko, who just-so-happens to live in the same apartment complex as him.
Mitsuki offers to help Kyouko babysit her daughter, Tama. Kyouko, in turn, helps Mitsuki study for his upcoming exams. Over the course of a year, the two bond — first, as friends, and then as something more.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)