- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo5,85 € 5,67 €
- SteamStandard6,14 €
- SteamStandardcode promo6%gamerprices6prix avec code promo6,78 € 6,37 €
- SteamStandard7,50 €
- SteamStandard7,95 €
- SteamStandard8,86 €
- SteamStandard11,49 €
- SteamStandard12,10 €
- SteamStandard16,19 €
- SteamStandard16,78 €
- SteamStandard17,07 €
- SteamStandard17,15 €
- SteamStandard17,46 €
- SteamStandard17,59 €
- SteamStandard17,99 €
- Standard19,99 €Livraison Gratuite
- SteamStandard19,99 €
- SteamStandard19,99 €
- Drm freeStandard21,85 €
De la même catégorie
- Space Farmers 2à partir de 0,94 €
- Greedà partir de 9,95 €
- Knock on the Coffin Lidà partir de 6,19 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 39,99 €
- Death Worldà partir de 2,10 €
- FUSERà partir de 70,85 €
- Assassin’s Creed Valhallaà partir de 44,95 €
- FIFA 21à partir de 39,19 €
- Ride 4à partir de 25,69 €
- Star Wars : Squadronsà partir de 29,09 €
- Battlegroundà partir de 3,94 €
- Outridersà partir de 49,69 €
- Destiny 2 Beyond Light Seasonà partir de 30,80 €
- Destiny 2 : Beyond Lightà partir de 27,42 €
Vidéos, images, description
Conglomerate 451 is a grid-based, dungeon crawling first-person RPG with roguelike elements set in a cyberpunk world.
You are the CEO of a Special Agency, instructed by the Senate of Conglomerate city to restore the order in sector 451, where corrupted corporations have established their turfs. Thanks to the last constitutional decree, you are allowed to create human clones. Build your own team, manipulate DNA, train your agents, equip them with high-end weapons, choose what cyberlimbs to implant, and send the squad to the field with only one goal: eradicate crime and restore order at any cost.
- Manage your resources - Make use of your own personal R&D department to research advanced technology, unlocking new features, powers and options for progression
- More than just body mods - In addition to upgrading weapon and armor proficiencies, augment your body with interchangeable cyber implants that completely change your agent’s skills and utility
- Pain and Trauma system - Even the smallest wounds can have a lasting impact. By taking damage in combat, agents risk generating permanent Traumas that will follow them between missions
- Procedural cyber dungeons - Experience the dungeon crawling you love, mixed with future technology as you take on procedurally-generated dungeons and missions
- If you die in the game... - Each mission could be your last thanks to agent permadeath. Consider every move, because if an agent dies in battle, they will be lost forever
- Hack the world - Enter cyberspace mid-mission and hack your way ahead of the competition to get crucial intel and give yourself the advantage
- Drugs and Disorders: buy synthetic drugs to temporarily empower your agents, with the risk that they develop Mental Disorders*.
- Perks and Mutations: your agents can acquire special skills (Perks) and obtain Mutations*.
- Diplomacy*: talk to the Narks on the streets of the city and obtain favors.
* Not in the first Early Access build.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)