- Drm freeStandard17,91 €
De la même catégorie
- The Elder Scrolls Online : Blackwoodà partir de 48,28 €
- Scarlet Hood and the Wicked Wood Artbookà partir de 4,06 €
- Them's Fightin' Herds Shantyà partir de 3,99 €
- Sid Meier's Civilization VI Portugal Packà partir de 4,20 €
- Offworld Trading Company Interdimensional DLCà partir de 4,14 €
- Crusader Kings III Northern Lordsà partir de 3,78 €
- Surviving Mars In Dome Buildings Packà partir de 2,94 €
- The Immortalà partir de 5,96 €
- CrossCode A New Homeà partir de 8,84 €
- Dying Light Harran Tactical Unit Bundleà partir de 2,30 €
- Two Point Hospital A Stitch in Timeà partir de 6,13 €
- The Battle of Polytopia Cymanti Tribeà partir de 2,39 €
- Imperator Rome Heirs of Alexander Content Packà partir de 5,88 €
- Dying Light Viking Raiders of Harran Bundleà partir de 3,33 €
Vidéos, images, description
In a future not so far away, one Artificial Intelligence prevailed above all other AI’s and their governments. Society has migrated to a permanently integrated reality connected to a single neural network which continuously optimizes their experiences by processing personal data.
Nathan, an outsider still refusing to comply to the new system, is making a living off the grid as a smuggler of modded hardware and cracked software. Geared up with his custom headset, he is among the few that can still switch AR off and see reality for what it is.
He shares an apartment in the city with his girlfriend Jay, a talented AR graffiti writer whose drones have been bit-spraying techno-color all over the augmented space in the city. Waking up one day, Nathan finds Jay has disappeared overnight, breaking his custom headset and leaving a cryptic message on their bathroom mirror.
Disconnected and determined to find out what happened to Jay, he finds himself tangled up in an unexpected journey involving Jay's hacker group and a guild of AR technomancers.
Travelling around the world, he'll have to walk across hardware graveyards, deal with digital archeology, tribes of cryptoshamans, and virtual reality debauchery.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)