- SteamStandardcode promo6%gamerprices6prix avec code promo11,00 € 10,34 €
- Drm freeStandard10,95 €
- SteamStandard11,00 €
- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo12,48 € 12,11 €
- SteamStandard12,67 €
- Drm freeStandard13,09 €
- SteamStandard14,01 €
De la même catégorie
- Veninethà partir de 7,99 €
- Space Farmers 2à partir de 0,94 €
- Greedà partir de 1,68 €
- Knock on the Coffin Lidà partir de 5,66 €
- YASGà partir de 16,79 €
- Death Worldà partir de 2,10 €
- Sophontà partir de 3,29 €
- Ride 4à partir de 35,99 €
- Outridersà partir de 49,69 €
- Cyberpunk 2077à partir de 40,00 €
- Cepheus Protocolà partir de 12,00 €
- Iron Harvestà partir de 34,99 €
- Immortal Realms Vampire Warsà partir de 21,99 €
- PGA Tour 2K21à partir de 44,96 €
Vidéos, images, description
In a future not so far away, one Artificial Intelligence prevailed above all other AI’s and their governments. Society has migrated to a permanently integrated reality connected to a single neural network which continuously optimizes their experiences by processing personal data.
Nathan, an outsider still refusing to comply to the new system, is making a living off the grid as a smuggler of modded hardware and cracked software. Geared up with his custom headset, he is among the few that can still switch AR off and see reality for what it is.
He shares an apartment in the city with his girlfriend Jay, a talented AR graffiti writer whose drones have been bit-spraying techno-color all over the augmented space in the city. Waking up one day, Nathan finds Jay has disappeared overnight, breaking his custom headset and leaving a cryptic message on their bathroom mirror.
Disconnected and determined to find out what happened to Jay, he finds himself tangled up in an unexpected journey involving Jay's hacker group and a guild of AR technomancers.
Travelling around the world, he'll have to walk across hardware graveyards, deal with digital archeology, tribes of cryptoshamans, and virtual reality debauchery.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)