- SteamStandard0,74 €
- SteamStandardcode promo6%gamerprices6prix avec code promo1,30 € 1,22 €
- SteamStandard1,30 €
- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo1,49 € 1,45 €
De la même catégorie
- Crazy Factoryà partir de 10,76 €
- Earth Analogà partir de 6,99 €
- Elementsà partir de 6,24 €
- King Arthur : Knight's Taleà partir de 12,49 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- WRC 9 FIA World Rally Championshipà partir de 19,37 €
- Life is Strange : True Colorsà partir de 49,95 €
- Legend of Manaà partir de 29,02 €
- Dungeons & Dragons Dark Allianceà partir de 25,89 €
- Back 4 Bloodà partir de 51,10 €
- Guilty Gear Striveà partir de 39,98 €
- WE ARE FOOTBALLà partir de 22,69 €
- Tour de France 2021à partir de 21,03 €
- Pro Cycling Manager 2021à partir de 21,08 €
Vidéos, images, description
SummaryYou are a crew member of a cyborg space ship. A signal passes through the ship and hacks everyone's brains. The entire crew loses control and they all start killing each other. It becomes a huge battle royal. However, for some reason, you aren't affected like the others by the hack: you manage to keep partial control over your own actions. Despite your cerebral limitations you are still the only one left that can do something and save the ship.
The situation of living the adventure with a hacked brain translates to an interesting game play in which you do not control yourself in real time. Instead you can only make specific decisions at specific moments when the hack in your brain lets you. During these moments time pauses leaving you all the time you want to make your decisions. When you finish taking your decisions you must unpause time and watch your mindless automated body act. During this time you can only hope to survive until the next time your hacked brain allows you to make a conscious choice.
The campaign is made out of 81 levels accompanied by a small story line that will immerse you into the depth of a dark mysterious future.
Chaotic Universes Mode:
In this mode levels are randomly generated. Every attempt to beat a 'Chaotic Universe' is a different experience. There is a total of 5 Chaotic Universes that get harder and harder. Each Chaotic Universe is made out of 26 levels. During an attempt to beat a chaotic universe you won't be able to save your progress, so if you lose all your lives you will have to restart the 26 levels from the beginning. This mode is extremely unforgiving and it's only recommended for more experienced players. It's not even sure that the final chaotic universe is beatable.
In this mode you can create your own levels and save them. Creating levels is very simple, it's just a matter of dropping elements into the field. You can mix item compositions to create insane fight scenarios. In this mode you can also view the saved replays of your exploits. You can even retry to beat the levels from the replays.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)