Désolé il n'y a pas de prix disponible sur ce produit
De la même catégorie
- Sinbadà partir de 9,99 €
- Crazy Factoryà partir de 2,77 €
- TEMPUSà partir de 6,88 €
- Axiom Verge 2à partir de 9,99 €
- F1 22à partir de 45,39 €
- HyperNovaà partir de 11,19 €
- Monster Hunter Rise : Sunbreakà partir de 29,49 €
- Capcom Fighting Collectionà partir de 34,79 €
- Tour de France 2022à partir de 21,49 €
- Pro Cycling Manager 2022à partir de 21,49 €
- The Elder Scrolls Online High Isleà partir de 39,99 €
- Miradorà partir de 20,44 €
- Field of Glory II Medieval Rise of the Swissà partir de 10,00 €
- Furi Onnamushaà partir de 5,53 €
Vidéos, images, description
You just created an investment company. Now it’s time to hire some employees! With very limited funds, you must hire the best people to work at your company. Bankruptcy is always a threat and in order to stay profitable you must manage money and create an office that will maximum the performance of your employees.
EmployeesEmployee performance varies depending on your actions as CEO. When hiring employees, background checks provide information on employee traits such as aggression, work ethic, productivity, and happiness. Motivate your employees with events and games, but too much fun will lower productivity in the office.
OfficeThe office you build has direct relation to your bottom line. The environment shapes how much work your employees will get done, and that determines how much profit the entire company earns. Employees with few amenities and poor work conditions will have low morale and high turnover rates. However, with too many amenities, employees are more likely to be happy and unproductive.
DepartmentsSome departments generate money for the company (Investors, Lawyers). Others support the revenue making departments and increase their efficiency (Human Resources, IT Support). Balancing these departments as the company grows can be the difference between success and bankruptcy.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)