Désolé il n'y a pas de prix disponible sur ce produit
De la même catégorie
- Crazy Factoryà partir de 10,76 €
- Earth Analogà partir de 6,99 €
- Elementsà partir de 6,24 €
- King Arthur : Knight's Taleà partir de 12,49 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- WRC 9 FIA World Rally Championshipà partir de 19,37 €
- Life is Strange : True Colorsà partir de 49,95 €
- F1 2021à partir de 48,98 €
- Legend of Manaà partir de 29,02 €
- Dungeons & Dragons Dark Allianceà partir de 25,89 €
- Back 4 Bloodà partir de 51,10 €
- Guilty Gear Striveà partir de 39,98 €
- WE ARE FOOTBALLà partir de 22,69 €
- Tour de France 2021à partir de 21,03 €
Vidéos, images, description
Metaloid: Origin is an fast-paced gun’n run 2D platformer. Take on the role of one out of three android warrior's known as “Predator” and dash through 9 different levels in order to save their planet from an robot army led by Lucian Corp, whom invade their planet and exploit the planetary resources to fuel their galactic war efforts.
[3 Playable Characters Available]
Choose and play as one from three characters which all offer different set of abilities and weapons!, Play as Erika and flood entire screen with barrage of bullet fire, alternatively reduce giant enemies to ashes in the blink of an eye as Zeta using atomic thunder or fly as Neva across the level equipped with jetpack to bring aerial doom.
[Dash through 9 levels with unique tileset theaters and gameplay mechanics]
From waterfall cave to scooter interception in desert, riding cart in volcano mine and fighting a giant walker on a snow field.
[Collect Soulrium and unlock new equipment]
Collect Soulrium gems from levels and enemies, then use them to purchase new weapons and unlock new powers from anywhere in the game by simply opening pause menu, however some upgrades will require more than Soulrium to unlock them.
Metaloid: Origin features 2 difficulty settings to choose from for the player, some gimmick or enemies would function differently depending on which setting you did choose. On the hard difficulty mode enemies would move faster, deal more damage or even gain new attack type.
Compose by “Kamil Sudrajat” same composer from “Metagal”
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)