- Drm freeStandard3,95 €
De la même catégorie
- Dress up Pupsà partir de 5,84 €
- Vacation Adventures Park Ranger 6à partir de 5,87 €
- Shingà partir de 6,13 €
- Prison Architect Second Chancesà partir de 3,35 €
- Incredible Dracula Legacy of the Valkyriesà partir de 10,92 €
- Big Bang Westà partir de 5,87 €
- The Elder Scrolls Online : Blackwoodà partir de 44,54 €
- Christmas Stories Puss in Boots Collector's Editionà partir de 5,87 €
- Hearts of Iron IV Eastern Front Music Packà partir de 2,68 €
- Hearts of Iron IV Eastern Front Planes Packà partir de 3,27 €
- Haunted Hotel Phoenix Collector's Editionà partir de 5,87 €
- Nox Archaist Book of Hintsà partir de 9,98 €
- Clutter 1000à partir de 5,87 €
- The Sims 4 Dream Home Decorator Game Packà partir de 19,99 €
Vidéos, images, description
Evan's Remains is a mystery-thriller puzzle adventure about finding a missing boy: Evan. The game combines logic-based platform puzzles with narrative inspired by Japanese graphic adventure games.
Gameplay:Every time the player solves from two to three puzzles, the story goes forward and new mechanics are introduced. The challenge of the puzzles lies in the player’s ability to figure out what do rather than solve challenges based on skill. As the difficulty curve increases, the puzzles become more complex by combining two or more previously introduced mechanics.
Story:Evan, the genius boy, has been missing for years. One day, a letter signed by him is received, claiming he’s on an uninhabited island somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. Nobody knows why, but he asked specifically for a girl named “Dysis” to go and look for him. The player will take control of this girl, who we don’t know much about. As we follow Dysis’s adventure, questions will start to be answered little by little. All of the little puzzle pieces which seemed unrelated in the beginning will now begin to slowly fit together as the truth is slowly revealed.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)