- SteamStandardcode promo6%gamerprices6prix avec code promo3,79 € 3,56 €
- SteamStandard3,79 €
- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo4,29 € 4,16 €
- SteamStandard8,79 €
De la même catégorie
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 39,24 €
- Space Farmers 2à partir de 0,94 €
- Kao the Kangarooà partir de 1,99 €
- Microodysseyà partir de 5,23 €
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar Storm Groundà partir de 28,14 €
- Greedà partir de 9,95 €
- BALAN WONDERWORLDà partir de 57,26 €
- Knock on the Coffin Lidà partir de 6,98 €
- YASGà partir de 16,79 €
- Death Worldà partir de 2,10 €
- Halo Infiniteà partir de 54,99 €
- Assassin’s Creed Valhallaà partir de 44,95 €
- FUSERà partir de 58,31 €
- Outridersà partir de 49,69 €
Vidéos, images, description
Evan's Remains is a mystery-thriller puzzle adventure about finding a missing boy: Evan. The game combines logic-based platform puzzles with narrative inspired by Japanese graphic adventure games.
Gameplay:Every time the player solves from two to three puzzles, the story goes forward and new mechanics are introduced. The challenge of the puzzles lies in the player’s ability to figure out what do rather than solve challenges based on skill. As the difficulty curve increases, the puzzles become more complex by combining two or more previously introduced mechanics.
Story:Evan, the genius boy, has been missing for years. One day, a letter signed by him is received, claiming he’s on an uninhabited island somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. Nobody knows why, but he asked specifically for a girl named “Dysis” to go and look for him. The player will take control of this girl, who we don’t know much about. As we follow Dysis’s adventure, questions will start to be answered little by little. All of the little puzzle pieces which seemed unrelated in the beginning will now begin to slowly fit together as the truth is slowly revealed.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)