- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo1,31 € 1,27 €
- SteamStandard1,35 €
- SteamStandard3,74 €
- SteamStandardcode promo6%gamerprices6prix avec code promo6,99 € 6,57 €
- SteamStandard9,87 €
De la même catégorie
- Crazy Factoryà partir de 10,76 €
- Earth Analogà partir de 6,99 €
- Elementsà partir de 6,24 €
- King Arthur : Knight's Taleà partir de 12,49 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- WRC 9 FIA World Rally Championshipà partir de 19,37 €
- Life is Strange : True Colorsà partir de 49,95 €
- F1 2021à partir de 48,98 €
- Legend of Manaà partir de 29,02 €
- Dungeons & Dragons Dark Allianceà partir de 25,89 €
- Back 4 Bloodà partir de 51,10 €
- Guilty Gear Striveà partir de 39,98 €
- WE ARE FOOTBALLà partir de 22,69 €
- Tour de France 2021à partir de 21,03 €
Vidéos, images, description
Exception is a game about AI programming. During the game, the player assists the units to defeat their enemies in the virtual world. However, the player needs to control the units by programming instead of controlling them directly.
This is a challenging single-player game. In each level, the player needs to think about the strategy and program the units accordingly. The player needs to program different types of units to beat the level.
In a virtual world where everything operates steadily under an omnipotent system, you will play the role of an operator named 159, who oversees and maintains the system.
Nevertheless, there is no perfect system. You find an exception in the program one day. What is stranger is that the program made a request…
You will discover the secret underneath this cyber world.
“Exception” implemented a simple and unique graphical programming language for the game AI specifically.
This programming language is very simple to use, and anyone can easily get started with a little patience.
When you have finished the program for your units, they will fight automatically according to your instructions.
We can no longer intervene in the units once the battle begins, you need to restart the level if you want to modify the program.
Of course, constantly debugging the program is inevitable, and victory is born from failures!
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)