- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo0,60 € 0,58 €
- SteamStandardcode promo3%gmpprix avec code promo0,62 € 0,60 €
- SteamStandard1,08 €
- SteamStandard1,08 €
- SteamStandardcode promo6%gamerprices6prix avec code promo4,96 € 4,66 €
- SteamStandard4,96 €
De la même catégorie
- Crazy Factoryà partir de 10,76 €
- Earth Analogà partir de 6,99 €
- Elementsà partir de 6,24 €
- King Arthur : Knight's Taleà partir de 12,49 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- WRC 9 FIA World Rally Championshipà partir de 19,37 €
- Life is Strange : True Colorsà partir de 49,95 €
- Legend of Manaà partir de 29,02 €
- Dungeons & Dragons Dark Allianceà partir de 25,89 €
- Back 4 Bloodà partir de 51,10 €
- Guilty Gear Striveà partir de 39,98 €
- WE ARE FOOTBALLà partir de 22,69 €
- Tour de France 2021à partir de 21,03 €
- Pro Cycling Manager 2021à partir de 21,08 €
Vidéos, images, description
Following a bizarre cataclysmic event that cracked the moon in half, the Earth is struggling with the environmental fallout. Everything is already dead or dying... except you. Or so you think. Don't Escape: 4 Days to Survive is a post-apocalyptic thriller from veteran developer Scriptwelder, creator of the popular horror series Deep Sleep and Don't Escape. Players must figure out a way to properly fortify their home against each night's new danger, as they learn the truth behind the apocalypse and search for a way to safety, if one exists.
Players will journey alongside David, a lone survivor after the end of the world, who finds himself having prophetic dreams... or nightmares. Each chapter of the game has multiple potential variations to encounter, from poisonous fog or spiders to a gang of murderous thugs or a deadly heat wave, and as a result, you'll need to adjust your strategy on different playthroughs. But you don't have forever. Certain actions advance the in-game clock, and you'll need to complete your preparations to (hopefully) stay alive before night falls.
Will you make it through all four days? Will your companions?
- A classic pixelart aesthetic and creepy atmosphere from a veteran of horror and thrillers.
- Logical puzzles and exploration to challenge players without frustrating them.
- Time mechanics; certain actions advance the clock in a race against time.
- A post-apocalyptic thriller, with an engaging storyline and cast.
- Moody and engrossing original musicial score.
- Multiple variations for each chapter mean multiple playthroughs with new content.
About the Developer:
Poland-based developer Scriptwelder is a well known creator of creepy web-based games, perhaps the most iconic of which is the Deep Sleep series, which has won multiple awards and been played by millions all around the world. The Don't Escape series began as a web game that inverted the classic escape-the-room formula... rather than trying to find a way out, players were instead trying to find a way to secure themselves within, usually from some sort of threat or danger. Don't Escape: 4 Days to Survive is his first full length premium game.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)