- SteamStandardcode promo6%gamerprices6prix avec code promo6,00 € 5,64 €
De la même catégorie
- Piximalismà partir de 7,82 €
- Sinbadà partir de 27,86 €
- Backpack Heroà partir de 13,26 €
- Crazy Factoryà partir de 2,36 €
- Unnatural Investigationsà partir de 3,59 €
- TEMPUSà partir de 3,99 €
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure : All-Star Battle Rà partir de 37,36 €
- Soul Hackers 2à partir de 42,89 €
- RollerDromeà partir de 17,31 €
- Madden NFL 23à partir de 72,11 €
- Axiom Verge 2à partir de 9,99 €
- HOSTLIGHTà partir de 6,54 €
- Koumajou Remilia Scarlet Symphonyà partir de 8,71 €
- DC League of Super Pets The Adventures of Krypto and Aceà partir de 31,19 €
Vidéos, images, description
The world of Lera has fallen ill to an unstoppable plague and as the King of Ebris, you – Farren – franticly seek a way to bring an end to your people’s suffering in Ena: The Kingdom Above All Kingdoms. And to rid your world of this illness once and for all.
In the weakness of your distress, your Regent – Gulbrand – speaks to you a tale of hope, a way to purify the world by means of the Spires and the extraordinary resources that await beyond the realms.
Desperate for answers, you leave Gulbrand in charge of your kingdom to trek out to the other six Kingdoms of Lera and reopen the Spires; the other kings willing or not.
You succeed in your endeavor, however with the reopening of the last Spire… something is wrong. The world begins to fall apart, the heavens turn dark and the oceans go dry. In the aftermath of your deeds, you find yourself stranded in the middle of a deteriorating world, only thoughts of worry to comfort you, as you trek onward to get back to your kingdom.
The journey back takes you three years.
And when you arrive… you do not recognize your own kingdom.
Forsaken and betrayed by your own Order, fight back against the forces of a long-forgotten realm as you try to save existence from the evil of a usurper king in pursuit of what lies beyond immortality in the Kings of Lorn: The Fall of Ebris.
A first-person dark-fantasy survival-horror video game being developed by TeamKill Media, coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One in 2019.
Uncover a mysterious story as you progress and unravel the secrets behind transpiring events.
You are alone. There is no one to help you; no one to come to your aid and no one to hold your hand. It is up to you to figure things out and finding anything alive is the last thing you want to do.
A dense atmosphere of despair, where light is scarce and darkness, overwhelming.
First-Person Defensive Gameplay:
You must fight back against the horrors that seek to kill you. However, they are much stronger than you.
Enemies have specific senses (some hear, some see) and explore of their own free will.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)