- PsnStandard23,99 €
De la même catégorie
- The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel IVà partir de 59,99 €
- Captain Tsubasa : Rise of New Championsà partir de 44,23 €
- Ride 4à partir de 69,99 €
- Outridersà partir de 44,23 €
- Cyberpunk 2077à partir de 49,78 €
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2à partir de 37,57 €
- PGA Tour 2K21à partir de 59,90 €
- Warhammer 40000 Mechanicusà partir de 39,90 €
- Ghost of Tsushimaà partir de 52,00 €
- Marvel's Iron Man VRà partir de 35,51 €
- The Wonderful 101 : Remasteredà partir de 44,99 €
- Fort Boyard - Nouvelle Editionà partir de 39,90 €
- Fairy Tailà partir de 48,67 €
- The Last of Us Part IIà partir de 55,49 €
Vidéos, images, description
In a uninhabitable Siberian wilderness, in a wake of October Revolution, a group of passengers survives the mysterious catastrophe of Trans-Siberian railway train. They must endure in a harsh ice-clad climate until rescue arrives. Facing many dangers, their own weaknesses and, above all, their own prejudice. People from different social classes have to unite and make decisions that often go against their beliefs, either by putting them to the test or by completely breaking them. Will they survive and at what cost is only up to the player.
The basic mechanics of the game will focus on the survival of the characters (meeting their needs, gathering resources, expanding the camp, taking care of security, exploring surroundings), but the player will quickly find out that in order to win, he needs much more: to learn the personality of the characters and work out relations between them, mitigating conflicts and taking care of the morale. You may choose to act selfish but it is cooperation that will allow you to win and keep clear conscience.
In Help Will Come Tomorrow you will:
• Overcome class animosities between your party members in order to survive in an innovative class relations building system.
• Manage scarce resources and stay alive in frosty wilderness of Siberia before help arrives.
• Guide 9 unique characters coming from different social origins and grouping in three society classes
• Discover intimate stories and past of all party members
• Build and expand your own camp to increase the chances of survival
• Face dynamically changing weather conditions and unforgiving Siberian wildlife affecting survivors life.
• Experience in-game Event system based on characters relations and morale
• Immerse yourself in touching story set in 1917 pre - Bolschevik Imperial Russia
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)