Désolé il n'y a pas de prix disponible sur ce produit
De la même catégorie
- King Arthur : Knight's Taleà partir de 29,16 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- Back 4 Bloodà partir de 53,68 €
- The Elder Scrolls Online : Blackwoodà partir de 29,99 €
- Hood Outlaws & Legends Year 1 Battle Pass Packà partir de 35,87 €
- Resident Evil VIII Villageà partir de 44,95 €
- NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139...à partir de 44,12 €
- Outridersà partir de 41,79 €
- FUSERà partir de 59,99 €
- It Takes Twoà partir de 30,49 €
- BALAN WONDERWORLDà partir de 46,99 €
- Monster Energy Supercross 4à partir de 49,99 €
- Monster Energy Supercross The Official Videogame 4à partir de 22,47 €
- Monster Jam Steel Titans 2à partir de 17,89 €
Vidéos, images, description
You begin as a modest Dark Lord, not very rich, not powerful at all. But you have a superpower: you can teleport your castle with all your belongings at any time you want, and it turns out you'll have to do it pretty often.
You can jump to a particular region to get specific resources but most of the time you don't know the precise landing point. Therefore you have infinite places to explore and find what you need.
You have cute diligent servants to obey your orders. Manage them properly, they can mine, build fortifications, craft stuff for you.
Find your unique way to protect your castle and crew, baddies aren't sleeping!
- Several maps giving different experience
- You're constantly jumping between these maps
- You don't have to start afresh after jumping to a new map, you keep your castle and all your belongings in it with you (because rebuilding your castle many times can be very annoying)
- Small block size allows to create fine buildings
- Water and sand simulation
- Many maps are autogenerated, this creates infinite variety interesting to explore
- Final goal is to build custom traps to beat very strong enemies. Brute force is not an option, they are too strong. Use your ingenuity to create decent fortifications or die from some unpleasant surprise - to be released
Inspired by Dwarf Fortress and Terraria.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)