- SteamStandardcode promo6%gamerprices6prix avec code promo12,99 € 12,21 €
- SteamStandard12,99 €
De la même catégorie
- Crazy Factoryà partir de 10,76 €
- Earth Analogà partir de 7,09 €
- Elementsà partir de 6,24 €
- King Arthur : Knight's Taleà partir de 12,49 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- Life is Strange : True Colorsà partir de 49,95 €
- Maze Banquetà partir de 2,25 €
- Legend of Manaà partir de 29,12 €
- Dungeons & Dragons Dark Allianceà partir de 25,89 €
- Back 4 Bloodà partir de 51,33 €
- Guilty Gear Striveà partir de 39,98 €
- WE ARE FOOTBALLà partir de 22,69 €
- Tour de France 2021à partir de 26,49 €
- Pro Cycling Manager 2021à partir de 25,99 €
Vidéos, images, description
Bonfire is a battle roguelike about journey and failure.
Hildie's world has collapsed. She and her group of heroic misfits journey through a desolate world that’s well past saving. Her quest to destroy the Faceless Overlord of the Mournfolk may be hopeless, but she's kinda into lost causes.
Bonfire is a procedurally generated, deeply tactical RPG with a rapid battle system and heroes that care a little too much. A game of plans that go sideways, crazy builds that somehow work, quick gameplay sessions, and a cute-sad story that binds it all together.
Bonfire is all about complex strategy emerging from simple rules. The rapid turn-based battle system drops menu navigation in favor of contextual abilities and tactical item use. Each click is a move, each move is significant, and each encounter is a puzzle to solve.
The gloomy world of Bonfire is procedurally generated. You'll travel to really depressing-sounding places, expand your arsenal of tactical options, meet a cast of rather odd survivors, and struggle to survive yourself. The game is designed for endless play, but its story actually goes somewhere. And yes -- there's even an ending.
Making your own builds and party comps is where it's at! Bonfire classes are designed around subtle synergies to work in any possible combination. As your pool of available heroes, abilities and items increases, you'll be able to experiment with more and more interesting setups that don't fall under common RPG archetypes. (tu o endless)
Bonfire is difficult. The challenge, however, doesn't come from spiteful RNG coin tosses. While you often have to make the best of a situation, success depends on your setup and tactical flexibility. Each decision is final, and each mistake may be fatal, but runs are bite-sized enough to allow for quick adjustments.
SHOWERS OF BLOOD & COINS
This honestly should be at the top of this list.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)