- SteamStandard0,40 €
De la même catégorie
- Crazy Factoryà partir de 10,76 €
- Earth Analogà partir de 6,99 €
- Elementsà partir de 6,24 €
- King Arthur : Knight's Taleà partir de 12,49 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- WRC 9 FIA World Rally Championshipà partir de 19,37 €
- Life is Strange : True Colorsà partir de 49,95 €
- F1 2021à partir de 48,96 €
- Legend of Manaà partir de 29,02 €
- Dungeons & Dragons Dark Allianceà partir de 25,89 €
- Back 4 Bloodà partir de 51,10 €
- Guilty Gear Striveà partir de 39,98 €
- WE ARE FOOTBALLà partir de 22,69 €
- Tour de France 2021à partir de 21,03 €
Vidéos, images, description
Dark Veer - a game inspired by the classic jumpscares but with a twist! Play as a young child who must spend the night alone as its father works the late shift.
"Time for bed sweetheart, it's very late.
But I won't be able to sleep if you are away!
I will be home before you wake up, it's only for one week..."
You try to sleep, but strange things keep happening. Each night you try to explain to your father about these terrifying events. Unfortunately, like most parents, they chalk it up to a child’s imagination and nothing more...
"What if I get scared?
Many parents work the late shift sweetie, it's normal for grown-ups
Dad, you did not answer my question!"
As your cries for help go unanswered the terror becomes more real, and become different as each night goes on. Roam around your bedroom late at night and try to survive what lurks in the corners.
"You will be fine, it's just your imagination. Now, go to bed.
• Simple controls
• Randomized AI
• Free Roam
• Unlockable modes
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)